xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Can I Upgrade Computinghost Paid Plan? [resolved] Need Your Help...

Hi there, guys, here is my problem:I signed up for your 3S hosting plan ( http://www.sonorama.net/ ) for one whole year in december (or something) 2006, i think.In that precise moment, the number of daily visitors were kinda increasing, but quite slow. Nowadays my site has increased the visits and obviously my bandwidth is not enough anymore. Yesterday afternoon I experienced a suspention (the second in this year, i guess...) of my site, because of the bandwidth limit exceeded (509).What I wanted to ask you guys is if you allow me to pay for the difference between 3S and 7S for the rest of my paid year. If this is possible, please let me know...One second thing: my new credit card is gonna be released on the 4th of June. I'd like to know if its possible to unsuspend my site for the rest of this month (please, it is going to be until thursday only), and then when i get my new card, I replace the hosting plan.Greetings!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title must be specific. Modified.

I would suggest an email to support@xisto.com and/or sales@xisto.com.It will most likely be faster than waiting for a reply on this topic. Maybe. You never know when the right people will see this, but an email will find them first. Perhaps reference this thread your email.

I would suggest an email to support@xisto.com and/or sales@xisto.com.
It will most likely be faster than waiting for a reply on this topic. Maybe. You never know when the right people will see this, but an email will find them first. Perhaps reference this thread your email.

Thanks a lot, I'll do what you say...

Hello sonorama,Yesterday,Opaque has adjusted your last received yearly payment towards your account upgrade request. Your billing records have been re set up and your details have been sent already.I hope your problem has been solved. Please reply so that I can mark this issue as resolved.Thanks :)