xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Goodbye guys

Just would like to inform you guys that I will be leaving Xisto.It has been a good adventure, spending 9 months in Xisto, but I have decided to hop onto computer host. Thanks to opaque who helped me in the registration and also I have done a redirect on my Xisto site to link to my new site for another 170 days, so for sure I won't lose any new visitors. The support I had was amazing, and within 2 hours, everything was settled. Thanks to anyone who I have shared some good discussions in XistoSee ya guys!

Sad to see another member go. At least it's because you are moving on to another Xisto Company :) Too bad I never got to know you very well due to my own inactivity. Hope you come back in every once and a while and give a testimonial on Xisto - Web Hosting to help others who may be thinking of switching to them. Good luck.

it is really bad to see members leaving Xisto, I'd say this is really a great community always buzzing with activity and also very friendly.It is really nice that you've got your new site, I'd suggest you to keep visiting the forums and share your views and help others.Happy life and enjoy :)

Thank you for your participation here at Xisto. Although you may be leaving Xisto you are not leaving the Xisto family. Come back and see us from time to time.I see your status as "graduating" from Xisto. Xisto offers some of the most excellent free web hostings on the net. And I'm very sure you are going to love Xisto - Web Hosting.

Darran,All the best with your site and the Xisto - Web Hosting account.Come back anytime for a visit. Your Xisto account stays open, I believe, so we'll all be here waiting for you... take care of yourself and others...

Very sorry to hear we will no longer enjoy your fine company, thoughtful prose and most importantly, that adorable kitty avatar. I'd like to hear about your experience at Xisto - Web Hosting, so please chime in with periodical updates regarding your status. God speed.

Sory to see you go, but in a sense you're still with Xisto (the parent compnay) since you are moving to Xisto - Web Hosting. You're always more than welcome to come back here and share your thoughts with everyone once in a while.Take care and all the best!