xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

Orbed Logo

1. first of all open an image size 200x200..make the background light gray

2.get the elliptical marquee tool,and make a big circle ,make sure u leave some room around the borders

3.now get the gradient tool,,and set the forground to black,background light gray,,

and make sure the opacity is 62%,now drag a line in the circle from the top to buttom,u should have this

Posted Image

4.now get the eliptical marquee tool again,, and make a circle in the circle u just made but just a lil smaller,and set the bg color to dark red,push ctrl backspace to fill it with red

Posted Image

5.now while the selection is still open, make the fg color .yellow /orange,,,now get the gradient tool with opacity 62, and drag a line from the top to the buttom

Posted Image

6.now make a smaaler selection at the bottum of the circle like so

Posted Image

get the gradient tool again fg to white,opacity to 62 and drag a line from the bottum to the top(2times )

7.now make another circle at the top of the orb like the pictures below

Posted Image

get the gradient tool again fg white and drag a line from the top to the bottum

see image below ( i used overlay ther don't do that)

Posted Image

8.duplicate the layer,set the bg color to gray,push ctrl backspace,and the image is filled with gray,,now set the opacity to a lower pace so u can see the layer at the bodem

9. now make a circle with th elliptical marq tool,, and make a circle that just bigger than the rest lige so

Posted Image

10. now right click in the selection>select inverse,, than click delete(make sure the feather =0),now set the opacity back to 100% ,now u should have this

Posted Image

11. now make a selection at the right buttom like so

Posted Image

push delete than u have this

Posted Image

12. repeat this till u have something simular to this( don't mind the color)

Posted Image

13. now comes the part where u can amke dicision what u wanne do with it,i addet some layer style's and some extra orbs on it(the orbs u make by just following part1 of the tut), the layer style are this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

14. if your done with it make some orbs on it, and here is my result

Posted Image

to fully understand this tut u have to realy get in to it, try different stuff , the end image will look awesome :)

your Right dud etheend image does look awesome it is realy cool. I like your stuff Dudde i a might try it later.

Great tutorial of adobe photoshop for a logo design.