xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
desimela

Posting Count Error?

Hey i need help over here i think that there is a error/bug in the forums and tht occured today...i have 30 posts and it shows as 26 posts?...like i counted my posts by going to my profile and literally counting it cuz when i post 2 messages..it adds 1...just do a post count and see it for urself..

1 Your post is too short.2 Your Post is not over 3 line.You must read rules the post that below 3 line will not count in this forum.So I see you join this forum yesterday and got answer(short and below3 line) many post. Don't worry that you will not got a hosting if you make good post in this forum admin will give you a hosting. sure :D

1 Your post is too short.

2 Your Post is not over 3 line.

You must read rules the post that below 3 line will not count in this forum.

So I see you join this forum yesterday and got answer(short and below3 line) many post. Don't worry that you will not got a hosting if you make good post in this forum admin will give you a hosting. sureĀ  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not neccesarily true, i have made 2 consecutive posts both of which wherw about 8+ lines and neither counted as a post, =/ i should be over 120 posts, but im not

o wow so i was right?wt do u think tht the error could be? and if it is not a error then i want to know where to get a mod like dat tht will NOT count posts tht r less then X lines