xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Joost Watch TV on your computer

Joost is a new Tv software, so you can watch on your computer using the internet .. the software is free and you can download it from here

Posted Image

You first must have an invite to be able to download the program, I got an invite from my friend so if anybody really wants this they can pm me.

no one worry about invitations now TechCrunch is giving 10,000 Joost invites just click the link then click a link after that signup and finally download :)

Joost is actaully pretty good. The only trouble i have with it is on one of my computers the shows lag a lot. I guess it needs a much higher end computer since the one it lags on is only a Pentium 3. I like a bunch of the shows they have one there since i have to admit i like MTV and do watch it a bunch. The other nice thing is that they keep adding more programming so shows are ever expanding and so are the channels. Definitely worth trying and keep a watch out for new things that they add to it.