xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. A power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone. But for you, international crisis is all upside: You are a mercenary, and you profit from chaos. These are world powers with deep pockets, deep grudges, and enough arms and ammo to start World War III. This is your kind of environment.
Mercenaries 2 features the latest and most dangerous in civilian and military tech, everything from shiny new sports cars, to the future-tech satellite-guided bunker-busting mini-nuke. Tanks, APCs, boats, luxury automobiles -- you name it, you can have it delivered to you in real time. And if you run out of cash you can always 'acquire' the gear you need in the field. You are not a soldier. You don't have to play by anyone's rules. You have your own code: you will fulfill the terms of the contract, no matter what.

As I looked through games that are going to be coming out soon I noticed Mercenaries 2: World in Flames. I wasn't able to purchase the first one or even try it because when we went to Blockbuster we ended up trying other games. (we being my family) I can't wait though for this game. I plan to purchase it eventually no matter what. As I've said before I love destruction and destroying things so explosions and war are usually games that interest me. The idea of not having to follow any rules as long as you get the job done seems nice. I've heard that the game is hard to play but I'm up to the challenge. The screen shots and videos look promising, what do you all think? Comes out in October.

Nethier did I get a chance to play Mercs 1. But from the trailers and movies of it that I have seen it look pretty cool. Basically Grand Theft Auto in the army. I hope they add more vehicles and weapons and just a mess around game. This game - I doubt will do good.