xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Stuntman Ignition

Well the original Stuntman game was tough because you had to get things pretty tight. For those of you who don't know what it is, you are a stuntman (obviously) and you have to do stunts. You work for movie producers and drive your car off jumps, or through burning hoops or whatever to make stunt clips for big movies. Or maybe you are in a car chase and you have to stay close enough and drive under falling buildings over broken bridges and drive the person into a wall. Sometimes you are running from cops (hypothetically cause it's for a movie).It's a relatively old game but it is fun and challenging.The new Stuntman Ignition is like the original but with more. You work to gain commercial or movie jobs to make money. Like the original, you can also create your own stunts by placing loops or ramps onto a huge course/field. There are 25 cars in this version of the game. They are all unique and I don't believe they are real because no one wants their car being torn up on a video game because they feel it makes them look bad. A really new feature is the ability to play online battling on the film sets for best and most stunts I guess. This comes out in late August, or early September. It looks like it'd be a pretty cool game to play. I liked the first one but I'm not sure if I ever beat it. It's a tough game which is what makes it fun and you get to see explosions and destruction which I love as well. It's not for everyone and I don't think it was really popular in the beginning, but maybe this will be.

Well the original Stuntman game was tough because you had to get things pretty tight. For those of you who don't know what it is, you are a stuntman (obviously) and you have to do stunts. You work for movie producers and drive your car off jumps, or through burning hoops or whatever to make stunt clips for big movies. Or maybe you are in a car chase and you have to stay close enough and drive under falling buildings over broken bridges and drive the person into a wall. Sometimes you are running from cops (hypothetically cause it's for a movie).It's a relatively old game but it is fun and challenging.
The new Stuntman Ignition is like the original but with more. You work to gain commercial or movie jobs to make money. Like the original, you can also create your own stunts by placing loops or ramps onto a huge course/field. There are 25 cars in this version of the game. They are all unique and I don't believe they are real because no one wants their car being torn up on a video game because they feel it makes them look bad. A really new feature is the ability to play online battling on the film sets for best and most stunts I guess.

This comes out in late August, or early September. It looks like it'd be a pretty cool game to play. I liked the first one but I'm not sure if I ever beat it. It's a tough game which is what makes it fun and you get to see explosions and destruction which I love as well. It's not for everyone and I don't think it was really popular in the beginning, but maybe this will be.

uhm is this a freeware game or just a console/pc game u buy?? srry as i am abit confused :lol:

I've sorta remember stuntman back in the old days. But it'll be sort of interesting when it comes out shortly, as I dont mind those type of games (simulation eg Theme Park) where it may be combined with another mode. Which may be the case with Stuntman having to drive cars down the track.

uhm is this a freeware game or just a console/pc game u buy?? srry as i am abit confused :)

You have to go buy it.
I got this for PS2, it's alot better than the original Stuntman if you ask me, but, it's a whole lot easier, which kinda takes some fun away. But, I must admit, one of the best games I've played this year.

Stuntman Ignition looks good indeed.I played and passed the first game in a couple of weeks. It was fun and replay value was pretty good. In fact I started a new career last month. I was delighted to hear about Stuntman Ignition. Some people say it's hard some say it's easy. I'm guessing it comes down to the individual player.