xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

Three Neat Avatar-based Sites Zantarni, Menewsha and Elyzeria

I'm not sure if this goes here. Sorry if it's the wrong place. lol :)

I joined three neat sites this week: Zantarni, Menewsha and Elyzeria.

Elyzeria
This is a cool site. It's not avatar-based, actually. You make three characters on your account and they can have a certain class (mage, healer, or warrior). And they can be either a human, elf or dwarf. You have to feed them and basically improve their stats. You can go on quests. There's a whole lot more to it. I'll warn you that if you do join, make sure your username and characters' names are medieval-esque because they will make you change the names if they aren't. That's the only annoying and unfair part about it. They already made me change my username and charater's name... But that's the only con that I've run into on that site. This site is new and they plan to add more classes, races and features as time goes on.

Zantarni
Zantarni is a medieval/fantasy site that resembles Gaia Online. You have a little avatar person that you can buy items, clothes, weapons, ect. for. There's games, events and more. There's more to it. It's only a year old and they plan to add a whole lot more to it as time goes on. The people are very friendly. I love it there. :( Also, there's no name restriction, so you can name your account whatever you want.

Menewsha
Menewsha is like Gaia Online and Zantarni, but more like Gaia. It's theme is medieval/modern (for lack of better terms). Just like Zantarni, you can buy items, weapons and other things for your avatar. Earn gold by playing games and posting. This website is new, too, probably about a year old as well. I really like this site a lot.

Zantarni is my favorite because I like the medieval/fantasy theme a whole lot.

There you go. I thought that I'd share that with you. :)

Oh really thanks for posting this! I was sick of the communities at old and big web-sites turning into crap like Gaia for example...And don't really feel like playing any MMORPGs for now, 'cause most of them have crappy communities and the new ones need a better PC than the one I have right now... :)So I guess I could give all of these a try...Zantarni and Menewsha both look pretty good but Menewsha is seeming to be more appealing to me and I've decided to give it a try... :)Thanks for posting this once again! And if you seem to come across more of 'em, please keep posting about them..

You're welcome! I hope to find more like them. I love sites like that.If you want to add me on Menewsha, my name is Starlite. My Zantarni name is Krissy if you decide to try it.I agree about having good computers for some games. It's so annoying that I can't download multiple games because I either don't have the room or the right requirements. xp For example, Second Life didn't run properly because my computer wasn't up to par for it, so I uninstalled it. It's sad because it's a really neat game.Anyway, my point is that I agree with you. That's why I like forum sites that don't require download.

I made a test account on Menewsha and didn't really like that site much after joining it.Going to give Zantarni a try now, hope this one is way better than Menewsha. :)I just so hope great sites like Neopets and Gaia had good communities, now those sites are filled with n00b accounts and stupid threads on forums. I just go back to Neopets once in a while to play those funny flash games, they were sure fun! :( And that has also accumulated much NP with me, need to give it out to my friends... :(*tries out Zantarni*Okay, so this RPG looks much more better than Menewsha and I've just started developing a like for this game. Going to try out the other features of this game and if I like this game then I'll create a real account and add you there! :)*creates a new account*Will add you there now, kinda like this site, though as soon as my PC is upgraded I'll most probably shift to another MMORPG and I am in the search for good browser-based RPGs with low n00b community members ... so I don't really guarantee I'll stick to this.*adds you there*

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

I like Zantarni better than Menewsha, mainly because I have people to talk to on Zantarni and it's easier to get gold. I'll added you, too. ^^I don't play Neopets much anymore either. I only go there to talk in my guild and to play games when I get bored. My pets are starving. lol Their new layout is so annoying. Have you seen it lately? xp

^.^ u might like this

Three Neat Avatar-based Sites

There's other sites if you wish to join them as well and try em out - Roliana (same as gaia and Menewsha) -Kinsaki ( same though not muc to it I think thier still workin on it >.<) I'm SadisticFallen on all the sites (even Gaia lol) and I found this kool MMORPG called Mabinoji - Fantasy Life (iz like runescape with all the skills and you can make your char 10 yrs old! if you wanted to so theres a lot more than juz fightin in it I'm gettin pretty addicted to it) I'm Sadistic on that game - sorry was looking for other avatars sites came by this and thought I'd share need more friends as well lol if interested add me ^.^ here's the link to Maboji - http://mabinogi.nexon.net/landing/

-reply by SadisticFallen

^.^ u might like this

Three Neat Avatar-based Sites

There's other sites if you wish to join them as well and try em out - Roliana (same as gaia and Menewsha) -Kinsaki ( same though not muc to it I think thier still workin on it >.<) I'm SadisticFallen on all the sites (even Gaia lol) and I found this kool MMORPG called Mabinoji - Fantasy Life (iz like runescape with all the skills and you can make your char 10 yrs old! if you wanted to so theres a lot more than juz fightin in it I'm gettin pretty addicted to it) I'm Sadistic on that game - sorry was looking for other avatars sites came by this and thought I'd share need more friends as well lol if interested add me ^.^ here's the link to Maboji - http://mabinogi.nexon.net/landing/

-reply by SadisticFallen

If you guys are after avatar-based forum sites (similar to Menewsha in some aspects)

you guys should try Solia. Solia is a new avatar based forum sites, with amazingly pixeled avatars- and the community is ncie and friendly, and sine it just started out it has that fresh new car smell. The only thing is that at the moment the only way to earn gold is by posting, but you'll have so much fun posting you'll have enough gold for anything soon enough! Try it- Soliaonline.Co;

-reply by Anonymous

hi thereThree Neat Avatar-based SitesI tried out menewsha and am going to try out zantarni. Why don't you try out aqworlds.ComIt's a fighting game where u fight alongside other players,chat wid them while fighting,complete quests,create your avatar choose your avatar type rangin from mage warrior rogue and healer, when u are new u can only use canned chat but later on move to a whole new level where u can type whatever u want, it's cool and u can also buy(using virtual money) other types ninja pirate etc its cool give it a try-reply by mitsuho

You spelled Mabinogi wrong...After a while I found out Mabinogi was screwing with my computer so I ditched that one along time ago. If your girly and stuff you might wanna try cartoon doll emporium its pretty fun. I'm just looking for stuff to sign up for with a cute little avatar and a kick @$$ profile XD

-reply by theultimateone

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I love this new Fantasy-Medieval Forum Based RPG Site. It is brand new and was created on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and has coding access so can code many new things in there. It has a loan system...Bank accounts features...Money...Shops...Jobs...And plenty more things, a battle system will even be installed soon. They have an excellent Staff so replies are very quick and Site Administrator is ALWAYS available. It is quite a unique and fascinating RPG which I personally think all should play and it was started at the beginning of this month so the Staff say new players will be awarded 500 Girriwick (that is the official currency) upon joining and 200 for inviting others, there are many different kinds of races such as Dwarves, Elves, Humans, Giants, Pixies, Fairies, Gnomes, Fairies, Havens, Sirens, Plandorians which are all available for you to be and the best part is that you can even create a Race even though that would not be an official one but you would be the only one that is a member of that race.They have also mixed magic in it as they merged a current RPG called Sephiroth with it and now you can also be witches and warlocks although they live in the Western parts of Failania.

-reply by Jason