Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

old stuff,these are from way back

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this was my first animation sig ever, like me second sign i made.i\'m very proud of it altho, i can do 100X better now

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

some smilies i made

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

first try making a template 2 years ago

http://imageshack.com/e/p5aMES7Yj

Edited by crazymind21 (see edit history)

Dude that is just some sick stuff you got there so you got a Yes from me, I can't wait to see some of your tutorials if you have made any.

Dude, that is really great! You are so better than me and if I can get into this then you surely can and so you get a straight "Yes." from me! :)The sigs are really great and you are quite good at template too, but at some point all your templates have some kind of an similarity and that's the only place I guess you should work on now. Try creating more diverse and vibrant layouts... You are already quite good but just giving this as an advice if you want to improve even more! :(And thinking that it was your first template, I guess that was 2 years back? Man then you are so good, but yeah maybe you were lucky to find good tutorials? :) J/k.You should seriously start writing some tutorials man if you have the time!Keep up the great work!

well atm i don't have the time to make any large tuts on templates and all,but when my computer is fixed again(it broke down last night) i'll go and make a good signature tut for u guys, but realy all the signatures ,that i made weren't that hard to make,i will give u guys a lil tiptip=best sign are made with lil work,try finding a render, not a c4d, but a normal rendr with much detail to merch its into the background, believe me it works

Do you make templates that aren't heavy on the graphics? If so, i would like to see some. And, although could do without, some logo designs would be nice. Until then, you have my pending "yes;" that is, not official "yes."

Do you make templates that aren't heavy on the graphics? If so, i would like to see some. And, although could do without, some logo designs would be nice. Until then, you have my pending "yes;" that is, not official "yes."

well to answer onn this,i normaly always make my template heavy on graphics, because the first min someone comes on ur site, they have to be impressed, by it,thats basicly the reason why,i never make clean none heavenly graphical layout, cause everyone can make them there are hundreds of tuts al over the place to make such templates, so that basicly answers it