xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Which Mobile Antivirus Do You Use?

Many Anti virus companies are making anti viruses for mobile phones and PDA's.. I want to know what antivirus do you use in your mobile?In my Nokia 6630 I use Kaspersky Mobile antivirus for 3 months now so I install every software without to be afraid at all .. it looks great. :)

I didn't know your phone could get virus's... i knew about some phones faulty bluetooth that can be remotley hacked and dialled out from a pda, ( seen it done on the tv). Would explain why my phone is acting a bit sluggish :D ive just put it down to me using most of my memory on music and stuff ( its a walkman phone)

i personally believe that antivirus software for your mobile phone is stupid and pointlessi mean, seriously; who is going to try to hack your phone or send you a virus?even if they do, it's not like you have really important data which they don't need to see....all of your important stuff's of your computerwho cares if your phone screws, or someone gets one of your contacts?BIG DEAL!where on earth would you find a virus for a mobile, anyway?