xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
James2k7

Hi All

Hi everyone.My name is James, i come from England UK and i love computers (not literally -- for the immature.). I hope to get my 30 credits soon and setup my website (i know i still have to post even when i get my hosting),in the meantime i'll spend time working on my code.I came here for the same reason most of you came here, great free hosting (not a suck up), lol.Hi all.

Hello James2k7 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for reliable no-ads free hosting. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. If you want to know all about Trap 17 you need to read the Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Well I guess I should say welcome to the site and enjoy your stay and to make sure I beat a dead horse make sure to check rules and the Xisto readme for some important and good information to enjoy your stay here on Xisto. So here is your gift basket of spam and malware programs for you to use :).