xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

Getting Flash Images On A Site

well, i don' t have a site yet, but about 6 months ago i made a template, with flash buttons and all, with sound and everything i was so proud so i tryed to put em on there with a special code u needet or something ,so i did, but i got blank images,, i even tryed uploading it on the site it didn't work, so i asked around they said u can' t install them on a cpanel, u need ftp, so i downloadet the program needet and i got stuck there, so basicly how do u do that,and could some1 help me out how to get it working on a cpanel

well, i don' t have a site yet, but about 6 months ago i made a template, with flash buttons and all, with sound and everything i was so proud so i tryed to put em on there with a special code u needet or something ,so i did, but i got blank images,, i even tryed uploading it on the site it didn't work, so i asked around they said u can' t install them on a cpanel, u need ftp, so i downloadet the program needet and i got stuck there, so basicly how do u do that,and could some1 help me out how to get it working on a cpanel

What i would do is the following: If you are in flash with your template press F12, it then will publish the template and creates the swf and the html for you. You will find the swf and the html file in the same folder as your fla. If you want to use it, upload the swf and the html file to a ftp server with filezilla (or any other uploading program) or yust type in your windows explorer somthing like:  username.host.com. once uploaded use your internet browser to go the the page. If all went correct then you should now see your flash website. hope this would help you :D oops i didn't noticed this topic was created in 2007. (how dumb)

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)