xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

This One Girl

Hey guys this one thing is like life and death for me so please guys I need real advice and truth.This one girl that I like and have liked for 5 years and I am crazy about her. Now that after these five years she talks to me and we are a little friends and she knows how I feel about her because I have told her. In the past she had completely ignored me over her friends and even bullied me a little after knowing how I felt. I have always liked her. It seems as if I have a little chance now but when I look back I don't feel right. I need advice on what to do guys help me.

So as I understand it your feelings for her are conflicting with the past and how she treated you. right? My approach would have to be an honest one. You tell her how you feel right now. What's going through your mind. That's if your brave enough to go be vulnerable in the situation. I mean your a guy and most guys have problems admitting their feelings to other people. Because they are afraid of being hurt or rejected. I'm not saying she will reject you but its better to get it off your chest/ mind. Either you ask her or you don't. Try not to stay in the gray area which will just cause you more discomfort in your life. If she doesn't want a relationship than she just doesn't. You can move onto someone who treats you better than she does. She might not be a good person in the end. Don't let your feelings blind you from what's really ahead of you. lol.ehh that's my plan.

If you tell her what you feel, then in return, she'll tell her how she feels (but it doesn't mean she likes you back). If she doesn't like you then she doesn't. It's a good idea to get it off your chest but it's real hard to do. I know because I'm in the same situation as you are right now. I want to get it off my chest but I can't get the courage to.

Get to know her more, become a good friend. I'd have your wits about you though that she is now talking to you after so long not talking to you, and even having a go at you in earilier instnces. It could be she is single and now she likes who you are, don't change fo her, and don't take her for the sake of it, make sure both yours and her feelings a genuine.

I have to agree with everyone here, all you can really do is tell her. Maybe she bullied/ignored you because she was afraid of being rejected or hurt herself? Maybe she's had bad experiences with relationships. Anyway, she'll hopefully tell you how she feels, and hopefully she'll like you back.It taks balls to be able to tell her though, so if you do manage to then you can always be happy knowing that you're a very brave man :)

Alright thanks a lot guys I will ask her out most probably by tomorrow and will update you guys but anyways thanks a lot for this guys I feel much better now.