xisto Community
wenster

Shrek 3 Worth Seeing? is it really good?

it was like EHHHHH movie. the originals are always the best.movies made after the originals are screwed up.anyways, there was some audio-visual geek sitting beside me who was like 13-14? they dimmed the light in the theatre and he goes, "they dim the light to save energy" and then he said, "i want my shrekkkk!" and then later, i heard him say, "can i sleep on your shoulder mommy?"it was an odd sort of experience.err, have you seen the movie? what did you think of it?

I heard it was pretty good. Alot of people watched it here in the States. It brought in the third highest Weekend total in History. Only Pirates of the Carribean and SpiderMan 3 Did Better.

I heard it was pretty good. Alot of people watched it here in the States. It brought in the third highest Weekend total in History. Only Pirates of the Carribean and SpiderMan 3 Did Better.

Spiderman 3 did better? That statement has upset me :)

Spiderman 3 isn't that great of a movie. The previous 2 did way better.

I really didnt want to go see this movie, i would have much rather seen pirates but unfortunatly this is the movie my friends dragged me to... it was better than i thought... Justin timberlake isnt a very good actor even in cartoons but everyone should see it just to see the donkey dragon babies....

It was really bad. The movie lacked any tension or heart for that matter. The story was just bad. When we got back home from my friend, where we were watching it, I began thinking of potential stories that were better.The only tension that could exist with Shrek becoming the king would be changing the focal point to the king's health. Have the King sick and dying and talking about how Shrek's gonna be the next King. Shrek doesn't want it. The King and Queen summon Shrek and tell him that something has been found that can cure him. So Shrek goes on this quest with Donkey, Puss n Boots, and maybe a few more. Blah blah blah they get the cure. When they get back, it really isn't a cure. It was the King showing Shrek that he has it in him to lead and it doesn't matter if he can't tell the difference in a shovel or a fork. blah blah blah and the king dies as Shrek finally accepts himself.Now, that isn't brilliant. nor that interesting. But Shrek 3's plot was bland and seemed only to exist so that Dreamworks could put Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella in their movie.(sorry for my english,it is still bad, but I'm starting using translator)

i didn't like it. i hate the shrek series but it really depends how old you are. the younger you are the more you like it i guess. but yeah i hatet it lol. :lol:

it was like EHHHHH movie. the originals are always the best.
movies made after the originals are screwed up.

anyways, there was some audio-visual geek sitting beside me who was like 13-14? they dimmed the light in the theatre and he goes, "they dim the light to save energy" and then he said, "i want my shrekkkk!" and then later, i heard him say, "can i sleep on your shoulder mommy?"

it was an odd sort of experience.

err, have you seen the movie? what did you think of it?

I remember watching shrek 3 and though it was the stupidest thing alive. I think no movie can ever match what they were able to accomplish with the originals. Shrek 3 was basically just a bunch of stupid fart jokes, I think. It really wasn't as original and as innovative as any of the ones before it.

I did not like the shreck movies, not any of the 3 sequels created, especially the shreck 3, that movie did not have a thing i liked, not even he shreck itself.But i do not agree with you that the originals are good and movies made after it are srewed up, i know of a couple of movies that the sequels were as good and sometimes were even better then the original movie, but i am talking about my own taste, and we all know that we can not discuss tastes because, everyone has one, which can be different of everyone else.I love animation movies like this one, but i do not like all the animation movies that are made, like for instance, the antz, the bees, kung-fu panda, and some more, those movies i loved big time.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Shrek 3 is much better than 2 but 1 is the best

You are right about tthat... I think I saw shrek one rated as the best movie in the Safari home page....

The thing i hate about Shrek is the things he do.. YUCK!! Even in shrek one he does disgusting stuff...
Hey, but i dont thing I can even do half a movie like that... :) :)