xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yachts360

Fantasy Football

How many of you guys play Fantasy Football? Alot of sites are now offering it because it is a growing industry. Some of them that offer it are Yahoo, ESPN, CBS and Fleaflicker. Over 80 Million Americans Played it in 06. There is money to be made. Some sites offer Player Rankings and other Fantasy Sports.Top 10 2007 RBs1. Ladanian Tomlinson2. Larry Johnson3. Steven Jackson4. Shaun Alexander5. Frank Gore6. Willie Parker7. Ronnie Brown8. Brian Westbrook9. Joseph Addai10. Laurence MaroneyThis is one of the best games for online. It's what the office guys do along with the NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament.

I played fantasy football once, 1st place overall and lost the super bowl and talk about dumb luck I was playing against some people that did this for awhile. But I lost interest in it because of the maintenance you have to do on a daily to weekly basis and what not. I admit it's fun and you feel like your playing the head coach and all that but I rather go old school and play Madden :).

I've been playing for about 3 years now.I'd have to say that Peyton Manning is a FTW.and if you'd have to choose a lower QB, it'd be Drew Bledsoe (IF he plays) keeps a steady increase.I play on Yahoo, I havn't really tried the others.First time I played I picked all my favorite guys from the Falcons since I "thought" they were good. Thats when I played ESPN and Madden too much.