xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

2 Templates dunno wich i wanne use for the site

here are 2 incomplete templates, wich 1 of these i will choose for my website,the first template is based on rust lol,the second template i wanted it to like come throught the rocks, or some like that still need to finish it tho, but here are some previews of these 2 templates

Posted Image

i know this is dark but i will light it up a lil

Posted Image

this is the rocky 1 not totaly done brushing it tho

pls give me an honest reply ty

Notice from serverph:
replaced large images with thumbnails.

They are both good, but I don't know what your site is supposed to be about so I can't really say either way.If you cannot choose in the end, you could always just use what you made first, then when you get tired of it you could later change to the other one.

well, its gonna be about photoshop, tutorials, templates, everything,brushes etc,

and wel the first 1 is the 1 i made first, the second 1 i made later and i just changed the colors to something more of my liking

Posted Image

I really like both of them and I must really say you've done a brilliant job on BOTH of them according to me!

The rocky one has more details, but I personally prefer the first one but it all depends on what your site is based on so if you could pass onto us some more information then we could help you out! :)

EDIT: Sorry, didn't check your information post... :)

Anyways use this new one, but yeah, work more on the banner and as this is a rocky, metallic layout, you could add a few techy add-ons to make it look more fabulous... :(

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

ty for ur comment, and yes i was thinking about andding more technical stuff, ur right in that and it would look more awesome.but thereused to be a psd files for photoshop with all those tech stuff in it, that takes me about a week to make myself, so if anyone here knows what i' m talking about it would be a great help to me

Greetingsman those templates are stylish, i still can make things like that in Photoshop,(Newbe) :),but i have a questin for you,are these templates free for the users,if not you better put your copyright or some text on the images,someone can just download the images and slice them whit photoshop and they have there own template :(.thanx , have a nice day :(:)

First of all I got to say awesome grunge templates you have, very good depth and brushing and would be awesome for gaming sites. One problem I do see is that they won't be able to expand with the content and you are stuck with using iframes to display it with everything.

very true, that basicly whu i used the biggest resolution ,there is 1280,1024, so like u said i just code them with iframes and some basic hitml, and some flash and stuff, so for the people with a lil smaller resolution ,its a lil weird to look at but, wel if the content is right they wont be bottered by it i hope lol