xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yorkey

Hello

I'm new :) And the site looks greatBut can anyone tell me how I must post? Ok that sounds wierd but what exactly do I do? I just want to get a free host, what must I do? Thanks :)

Begin by reading the Xisto Readme file. It explains all you need to know.
Once you have read that file, use the search feature to see if the question has already been answered.

If you still need an answer, post a topic in the appropriate sub-forum.

Hello Yorkey Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. jlhaslip has addressed the "how to post" issue. Reading the rules and readme files will solve most peoples' problems. Make sure your post are good content and interesting. Mindless one liners are useless, boring and also considered spam. If you are here for hosting, you have come to the right place. Trap 17 is the best free no-ads hosting on the net. Look forward to seeing you post in the forum, and good luck. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Well now, welcome to the website and as my previous posters have mention make sure to check the rules and the read me files for some great info on how to post without getting into trouble and what not. So here is your gift basket with assorted fruits and vegetables and a emoticon from me....:)<----thats me.