xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mago

Capcom's Lost Planet

Recently I went to Gamespot.com and downloaded the demo for Capcom's Lost Planet. I was really impressed with just about everything about it. The game is so beautiful that my computer can barely run it on the lowest settings and my computer isn't a piece of crap either. Another great thing about it is the intensity of the action. There's a good little part where you're fighting three monsters that are at least five times bigger than you and their body is very armored. They'll fold into a ball and roll really fast at you. If you haven't played this game yet I highly suggest it... if your computer can handle it. ^^'

I downloaded the DirectX9 version too, but the game need Shader Model 3.0 to play, i have 2.0. I can only play the old games, i can't even dream about the newer ones. This game works best on the nVIDIA GeForce 8800, you can see the falling snow then. :)