xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Theking556

Girl In A Relationship That I Like

heya,i really need advice with this one,alright......i'm single and ther's tons of girls that likes me,but theres this one special girl that i like ,but she is in a ralationship :) ,but i really like her ,i stay afta skool wit her and talk to her on my cell phone alot,we have almost everything in common,but i just dun no wat to do!!!!! I dont want to interfere with her relationship!!!

What grade are you in? It's alright to talk to her. If she really likes you she'll brake up with the other guy. I wouldn't push it or get to over barring because then she wont want nothing to do with you. Take it easy and slow, time will tell.

If she really likes you she'll brake up with the other guy.

I beg to differ. I'm no expert on love but here are just my thoughts.

One rule, which may or may not necessarily be the most important rule, is to never break a relationship to get the one you love, no matter how much you love that person. For one, it's rude, thoughtless and unethical. Another thing, would you seriously trust someone to love you after she has left the one she loves? In other words, once a traitor, always a traitor. Sure, you can always blame the girl but if you took any part in breaking up her current relationship, it'd be on your conscience forever.

Oh well, it all depends on what you think you can do, really :)

If you like the girl, keep doing what your doing, being friends with her. If you become a good friend you'd get an insight into her relationship and see if she is happy or not, and weather anything is going to happen soon. Do not do anything stupid and try to break them up, only have negitive effects on you with the girl and her then ex-angry bf! Just keep talking to her, and having fun. Think before you act, and if she shows signs of liking you, then do tell her at the right moment, don't go overboard and don't ask for an answer or relationship.

never break a relationship to get the one you love, no matter how much you love that person

Yeah, that is a pretty important rule, but it's not one that holds forever. Relationships go on and off spontaneously. Besides, it's not healthy in the long term and will just erode the current relationship slowly - assuming you still love the person.
@Theking556: If you two are that close, then she'll tell you how she feels in her own time. Be prepared to hunker down and wait a while though, because she may have insecurities about the whole thing.