xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dau1970

Hi Everybody!

Just to send my greetings from Lisboa!This is a great site. Very helpful, with loads of info and good willing. Feels like I'm back to school :) See you around!Eduardo

Just to send my greetings from Lisboa!
This is a great site. Very helpful, with loads of info and good willing. Feels like I'm back to school :)

See you around!

Eduardo

Hi dau1970. It's great to have you here. You are right, Xisto is a great site and great place to learn about almost anything too :) Just read the rules and make sure you follow them and you will have an awesome experience here.

All the best :(

Hello dau1970 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you are looking for the best free no-ads hosting on the web, you have come to the right place. People here are helpful and friendly. The forum is interesting and eclectic. Post interesting content and you will have credits for hosting in no time. Look forward to seeing them on the boards. Good Luck!

Welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay, make sure to read the rules and other important info to enjoy your stay even more; which you can read right here. So here is your gift basket of microchips and computer software and enjoy your stay here on Xisto.com.