xisto Community
Zubair1

Trap17.com Ads

Higuyz is there some thing wrong, coz i can't see the adsto click on, how am i suppose to click when i can't see 'em :-loltell me if thats the same thing happening to you guyzcoz i really can't see them, did the admin remove themwell i think sobye

admin likes to move them around once in a while :D (previously it was in the right side)as of today, there is a leaderboard ad at the bottom (below the 'make a donation' button), and ads are also interspersed in every post with replies. if you can't see the ads, you might have an ad-blocker which you may want to remove. or sometimes, the ads just takes too long to load so you may have to wait for the page to fully load to see the ads. :D

With the new invision board update, the ads work for me. They didn't a few days ago, though. It looks better since that update. I've started <- snipped -> again. They have those new adsense(I think) banners.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Correct invision board is now up to date (sort of) thanks to me upgrading and all the other admins and I installing and modifying the mods fro the forums.

Yes the advertisements change alot, but I believe for the better.

By the way the advertisments run of opaques falk adserver and we have nothing to do with google anymore, as they rip us off and disable our account once we are about to get paid.

Infact I know of no one who has actually recieved a google payment ever.}