xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unstoppable

Naruto Mmorpg

Hello allThis game doesn't exist (as far as i know), so me and some other guys are trying to make it. I think it would be 1 of the most popular naruto games ever, feel free to coontact me as we still search people who can help us with scripting, making sprites, converting it into a game,....Greetz

ive played before a web base mmorpg that is base in NARUTO world. I mean u are a shinobi and start training with 3 jutsu, buy weapons and stuffs.. learn some jutsu.. and they also have this blood line skills like the Uchiha... the site might give u some idea about ur projecti forgot the url but basically its all about the world of NARUTO...i think the sites name is ninja-rpg..

well yea its theninje-rpg.net or something, i am playing that, but you cant really walk in the world of narutoI really want to make a MMORPG 1st/3rd person i dunno yet, but somewhere you can actually walk and thus not webbased.

I played so,ething like an naruto RPG onces.. it was in warcraft 3 DOTA like.. lols.. it was quite good.. there was all naruto's skills, the Kage Bushin technique and his Fox Devil... i dunno if you people have tried that!!! :) but it was fun!!

There's another called Naruto Arena, but you can't walk in the world like an actual RPG. That would be awesome if you made a Naruto MMORPG. I would definitely play it. :lol: Sadly, I can't make pixels and I'm only limited to HTML, CSS and a little XHTML, so I don't know any fancy programming just yet. I'm still learning. I could help with a story if you want to base it on a story.

Wow, what a nice idea!! I would play it for sure... oh I wish I could help you guys but I have no idea how. All I can do is hope you can do it with ease and as soon as possible! Good Luck on it!

Ya theres a naruto browser based game called umm theninja-rpg.com. Im a member and you should join its fun. Its actually where i found out about this site from. You start out as an Academy Student then you level up and train your stats. Then as you level up you rank up. The second rank is Genin. The third rank is Chuunin. The fourth rank is jounin. And the last rank is s-jounin. Its pretty fun and i dont see need for another naruto rpg.

Yeah, i'm a member of theninja-rpg.com, its the best Naruto browser based i've found and loads of people play it, pm me on it if you sign up I am Samuto, i know its a lame name but loads were already taken but I am the highest level so i guess that makes up for itlolSo in conclusion sign up for theninja-rpg.com, best Naruto browser based rpg you'll find

TheNinja-RPG.com is based on the world of Naruto. The skills and Jutsus are also somewhat the same but I think the site existed before Naruto was even created. :rolleyes: And it is a browser-based game, so, you can't see the actual character. Everything are just texts. ;) But if ever you're planning on making one, then let me know. I could be one of your beta tester or something.

Ok, since you need some scripting help, I'll try to help you, e-mail me if you need help. May I know what computer languege will you be using and what engine will you be using to run it. I wish I can join this project and make it a success. ThanksRegards,ssassassa9