xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

Buying A Car

alright, so i am currently in the market for a car. a late 60's to mid 70's camaro, mustang, corvette. im lookin for something that runs, looks ok, but is not a completely restored car. but i have been looking for a while with no prevail. does anyone know of a website that specializes in older cars or a site with a good selection of cars.

Auto Trader might have what you're looking for. You can also try eBay Motors or Car Max. With those sites, you might find a car that's a long drive away from you. Or you could find something that's currently hiding in a neighbor's garage. You never know, so it's worth trying.Good luck to you on finding your dream car. :)

yea, i hope i can find one. its really hard to find a non-restored car that is older than an '82. i tried ebay motors, i found one i liked, but idk if my parents will let me get it because its ebay...and its a lot of money. they would probably prefer to write a check directly to the person.

alright, so i am currently in the market for a car. a late 60's to mid 70's camaro, mustang, corvette. im lookin for something that runs, looks ok, but is not a completely restored car. but i have been looking for a while with no prevail. does anyone know of a website that specializes in older cars or a site with a good selection of cars.

cars.com I found to to be the best compendium of sellers currently available - it has readily accessible sort and find options (price, year, location, etc.) that make filtering out all the crap much easier and much quicker than trolling from site to site.

gl