xisto Community
Carnage

Ps3vsxbox360

Which one is better(In Your opinion)  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I decided to buy PS3.So I wanted to ask what console is better,XBOX360 or PS3?Sorry if this topic already exists. :)

Wii and a PC both will out match a Xflop and PeeSWee.

I already have PC.

btw I hate Wii.

Tommorow I am going to buy my PS3,I found that XBOX360

isnt better than PS3,It is far worser.

So what the point of buying a PS3 when you can just plug your PC into a TV and play the same game for a lot less money! and have real HD.

i would personally say the xbox 360 just becuase it has a lot of really good games and there is xbox live. But the ps3 is still a good system but i think right noe it is just to much. The xbox 360 elite which has a bigger hard drive is not even that much. I know the ps3 has the blu-ray drive which is a nice feature but not needed if you are gonna charge so much more for the system.

Maybe PS3 is expensive but it has greater features.Here is PS3 feature list: Upgradeable hard drive: Basic Version: Yes, 20 GB Premium Version : Yes, 60 GB Blu-ray drive Basic Version: Yes Premium Version:Yes HDMI port (v1.3) Basic Version: Yes Premium Version : Yes Bluetooth controller Basic Version: Yes Premium Version : Yes Ethernet Cable Basic Version: Yes Premium Version:Yes Chrome trim Basic Version: No Premium Version :Yes Built-in Wi-Fi Basic Version: No Premium Version: Yes Flash card readers Basic Version: No Premium Version:Yes

Edited by Carnage (see edit history)

I would say PS3 at the moment because of the upcoming game, Home. Its basically like Habbo Hotel and Runescape put together. The PS3 also has less hardware failures.But the 360 is better in graphics in my view. Also, they have the Halo series and Gears of War.

I like both of the concoles, which really annoys me cos i want one i just don't know which. both have decent games and the quality of games are also good so i like both systems and i hope there are less exclusive games cos they are always on the system that i don't have.PS3= excellent but really expensive (less games at the moment obviously)Xbox360= cheap but ok (more games at the moment)

okay dude why would you get a playstation 3 they suck and you know what sony should not have even got into the game console industry they should stick to what they are good at making some freakin sweet plasma tvs and stereo systems. some other reasons why you should not get a ps3 is that 1. they cancatch on fire and burn down your house 2. they suck they are big and bulky and last of all you should get a xbox 360 simply because they are the best game systems ever. so get a 360 and make me happy and you know what actually get a xbox 360 elite because its cheaper and it only cost 480$ and it has a 120gb hard drive and the ps3 elite only has a what 80gb and it cost like 800$

I would personally say xbox 360. Especially if you like online gaming. The xbox 360 is the best for that one fact. The ps3 doesn't have great online play/support as the 360. The ps3 is very expensive for no reason and there games are not that great at the moment. It will probably be a little better in a year. But right now I would go with the xbox 360.

okay dude why would you get a playstation 3 they suck and you know what sony should not have even got into the game console industry they should stick to what they are good at making some freakin sweet plasma tvs and stereo systems.

Well, Sony actually made the gaming industry what it is today by almost hammering the last nail in the dreamcast coffin, also they do make other decent electrical products, the PSP SUCKED.It is wrong to say they "suck" because that is your view and both consoles have equally decent games including the various exclusive games, 360: Halo obviously and the PS3 has the tekken series, MGS, LAIR. The titles and gameplay are both good, but i personally this "gaming war" will end with one console getting the "exclusives" and the other being left to rot like the dreamcast did. I just hope that the exclusives spread across both platforms e.g. tekken and MGS because the PS3 and 360 will become cheaper FAST and hope that one consosle will rise above the others.I am still surprised that the new 360 Elite is not sporting the HD DVD drive where as the PS3 has Blu Ray. Edited by mattmgill (see edit history)

I would say PS3 at the moment because of the upcoming game, Home. Its basically like Habbo Hotel and Runescape put together. The PS3 also has less hardware failures.

But the 360 is better in graphics in my view. Also, they have the Halo series and Gears of War.

I'm sorry but almost everything about that post was wrong; except of course it was in readable english.

Why would anyone want a console version of runescape? It is possibly the most pathetic game alive. I mean pac-man simply tramples all over it. And Habbo Hotel... Don't know about you, but I''ve never heard about it and it sounds to me like another poor online FREE game!!!

Er, less hardware failures? That really gets me; since when has the xbox had more hardware failures? There was only a heat sink problem with the first few batches when they forgot to remove some covering/sheathing on the heat sink, resulting in those ones overheating. There are NO other hardware problems at all and don't forget that it was released over 1.5 years ago, so its really unlikely a working original that was faulty is still around! (they've all been sent back to be fixed)

THIS WAS UPDATED OODLES AGO!!! - So the xbox has had no other problems over 1.5 years, --> that's pretty much 1.5 years more fault-free than the PS3...

(btw it's unlikely that any release console has no problems, and the one problem that came with the xbox was simply fixed and not botched)

Graphics better on Xbox?! Er, technically the graphics are better on the PS3, but this really makes jack all difference as it is 99% to do with the game. Both have graphics so good, the graphics of either system it not something to bother comparing. What's more important is the quality of games

so think about this:

Are the games rushed titles made purely to extend their line up

Would they have good gameplay

How good is the online part of each game as once you've completed each one a couple of times online is great addition. (I've been playing Call of Duty 2 online for months and it's still my top game. This is on xbox btw! I have almost forgotten it has a single player campaign as the online is so great.)

Are they fun to play?

I've played the halo 3 beta and it's all hyped up. Gears of war is good on xbox and xbox has other legendary titles. Yeah one good game for PS3, but most of them are copies from other consoles/computer systems simply for the PS3 with nicer graphics - NOTE these will also be on Xbox so ignore these games when choosing.)

I would definitely say xbox, even when looking at the two honestly. I spent ages deciding myself, looking at the actual facts not warbling a descision like everyone else seems to have done whether they love sony or microsoft. Bear in mind Xbox360 really doesn't feel like a microsoft product (or look like it) if you hate microsoft. And if you hate sony, get an xbox anyway!!!

PS3= excellent but really expensive (less games at the moment obviously)

Xbox360= cheap but ok (more games at the moment)

The xbox is not cheap mate!! but neither is the PS3 which is certainly one almighty step up in price.

You say the PS3 is excellent and the xbox is ok. Pretty sure you based that on absolutely nothing. Specs are almost identical (xbox out performs PS3) so the only difference is games.

As you say xbox has the more games (might I add the better game selection is for xbox) so why bother with a PS3. Get the fun console. That is an Xbox 360

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

The Elite 360 Hard Drive is much larger then the normal one. And for not even $100 more. I prefer the 360 over the PS3 because it has XBox Live and also will have Halo 3 and Halo Wars. Both will be a couple of the best games ever for the 360. And both are ONLY for the 360. I think it is far better then the PS3.