xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Google Reveals Isp / Web Portal Based Applications

Well it seems google is going into the ISP business now, today they announce "Google Apps Partner Edition" for ISP and Web portals. Which basically are applications like email service and all that other great stuff in which ISP's and portals don't have to concentrate so much on their own servers with the same services. Of course they don't mention how much this package will cost ISP and web portal owners but most likely, the package that you can purchase for $50 will either be abotu the same or more, but that is my guess though. Yahoo mentions it in a couple of articles but to get the full story you will have ot check out googles blogs for more info (which is the third link).

SOURCES

Here
Here
Here

awh. I thought they were going to come out with an ISP. Google wants a piece of everything. haha. You think Google wants to make everything easy for everyone else so one day they'll take over your TV. lol. jk. If I had a business it would be very profitable for me. I don't even have to worry about my own mail servers.

Hurray! Another step in Google taking over the world! :) Pretty interesting. I'm not too much of a fan of using Google for anything other than their search engine and sometimes Google Earth. I guess I just can't get used to changing to opening a different program than what I normally use which is probably why I don't use much of their products. More money though for them, glad to hear it. Soon the two founders will be passing Bill Gates on the richest persons list. They already double income than him I think it was.

As long as they kill M$ i will buy anything googles puts out.Microsoft Corp. CEO Steve Ballmer vowed to "kill" internet search leader Google Inc. in an obscenity-laced tirade, and Google chased a prized Microsoft executive "like wolves," according to documents filed in an increasingly bitter legal battle between the rivals.The only thing that M$ done for pc is make them unusable.

I think it's great google is making everything so compiled. They're going into the "EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING" sort of buisness. And they do this well.Of course, it will help bring costs of other more dedicated companies down, trying to compete... given google is as fair-priced as they always are!!It can only be a good thing :lol: