xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Photoshop Cs2 & Photoshop Cs3 Whats the difference

I already have the Photoshop CS2 installed on my computer and I'm worried if there great new things in PS CS3 ... is there a big difference? I don't want to miss new features .. will I upgrade or buy a new license? :)

Well CS3 gives you a small update on the tool bars which I like, they also put the image ready sodtware inside CS3 as well, because I had to design a sniation, it got a bit tricky but I was able to figure out. Theirs no real big difference in terms of what the two can do but if you have dreamweaver CS3 it somewhat makes your live easier in templates. However he did have this one glitch in which you tried to type text you get this error, and that error was in reference to if you have a lot of fonts. Another thing I really notice is that it's not a big resource Hog like CS2 was and finally it's online manual is great.

The Adobe Photoshop page gives you a preview of some of the new features/enhancements. However, it may be better to download the trial and compare and contrast yourself. It seems CS3, according the site, has better performance; i'd get it just for the better performance. :) The new features/enhancements shown on that page look pretty interesting, but it's not enough to make me wanna consider purchasing CS3 or upgrading to it (although that advanced vanishing point feature looks nice).

But, yeah, get the trial and try it out.

I haven't used cs3 yet,but I seen a video on planet photoshop were they was adjusting the hue and saturation of a image and all he had to do was click and drag in a area of the image and it would adjust only the areas he clicked and dragged,so I don't know about the other features but I know I can't wait to try it out.

this is in short of whats new in the new versionProductivity enhancements Image editing improvements Compositing enhancements 3D and motion advances Comprehensive image analysis i am sorry the details is too big to list here