xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Taco Bell The bad thing about it

Well let's see:YOu don't have to have a college education to work a taco bell. You just have to have basic motor skills.The last time I went there there was this girl there who looked like she hadn't bathed in 2 years.Honestly, I can tell you that I am not suprised!

I don't think this should stop anybody from going to taco bell, as things like that are going to happen, they shouldn't happen, but it's life so they are bound to. You should have contacted the health administration or the people who administrate the food, because that is a big deal as they could actually shut down that particular taco bell for that incident.

Man the Taco Bell in my home town has given countless people food poisoning and doesn't seem to be managed very well as the employees are always acting a fool. Haha, but it's fun for you when your friends work there. But anyways, I have never been poisoned from it and I don't think I have ate anything nasty, at least I hope not. ..Bet your mom felt lucky she gave that quesadilla to you. And I agree with the person who said that the quality of the restaurant largely depends on the owner/management/employees of the specific location because the top guys enforce strict regulations, of course it all depends if they are followed through.

Nothing's happened to me concerning Taco Bell before, and I'm an avid customer. Of course, I only purchase the vegetarian meals, so that puts me at lesser risk, but I have faith in my local Taco Bells that I hope will never change. Good food, cheap prices = match made in heaven.

Well Taco Bell is not the best but not the world worst restaurant, but that is not the first time i have heard a story similar to that. There must be something that this company is doing to attract these creatures. Whatever it is it need to stop and then maybe the company may get a little more business. That is nasty because anything that you don't make yourself, you have no idea what goes into it. Just beware it is not just taco bell it can be any restaurant or place you get food worldwide. Beware of food that you did not prepare.

Gross.. Thats what you get with fast food, they try to make it so fast that anything can happen. I really would not have eaten the free meal you got.. I would probably never ever visit that Taco Bell ever again.

this is why you eat subway son!!! for me, when i eat out, its mostly subway, the food is good, its the least harmfull out of all the fast food thats out there, it is clean, and since your meal is made there right infront of you, you dont even have to worry about having a roach in your sub, so u can take them big bites, lol, and oh ya my friend, pizza aint safe either, my uncle had a roach in his pizza hut pizza, so really, aint any food safe from them creepy crawlers, except for subway. :)

i DO NOT at all think that we shouldn't blame taco bell. Taco Bell is amazing i love it don't get me wrong!! but still even if only one store messes up they should TOTALLY be held responsible.. thats like saying if one of my 13284745 children broke someones window i wouldn't be responsible because they are just one of my "branches" but yes taco bell should be fully responsible for EVERYTHING in every one of there stores no matter where it is because THEY chose to put their names on those facilities so they should take some responsibility for them and not let these horrible situations happen.