xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Taco Bell The bad thing about it

Now no offence to Taco Bell lovers or anything, I'm just saying something that really happened to me and something that you really need to know about Taco Bell. Now I'm not a huge Taco Bell fan but this happened a while ago. I wanted to go to Pizza hut but my mom took us to Taco Bell. So I was all mad because I don't really eat at Taco bell and I had a strong craving for Pizza. So when my mom asks me what I want I say, nothing, I want Pizza. So she sighs and orders a chicken Cuaisadilla (I don't know how to spell it so don't bug me about it!). So she gives it to me and I lost my sudden appatite. So I took a fork and started to poke it. Then I hit something crunchy in the Chicken whatever thing. Then purple stuff started to spread all over the bread. I was like, what the heck is that stuff? So I open it up and do you know what I find?? Caution: If you're one of those girly girls (not that theres anything wrong with that, you're still pretty atractive) then this might make you squeel or if you just don't like bugs then this also might make you squeel. When I opened it I found a cacarouch, yes those extremly smelly, filthy creatures that the earth woud be better without (I think). So I take it to the cashier guy and say I want a refund and a free new one or else I'm sewing so they give me that and I'm like, I got free money and a meal, yay me. Of course I poked it again just to make sure there was no "creatures" in it.Another story, this did not happen to me but it was on the news once. A lady ate from Taco bell and about a week later she had cacarouch eggs growing on the inside of her mouth. So she had to get surgery and it was nasty. So beware of Taco Bell, they seem very dirty.

Man that is nasty.. and that sucks.. especially the fact that it was visible.. most of the time you dont even know what goes into your food.. but here is somethign that youmight not like..Howw many people here like Meat...Ground Beef.. to be exact..well if you go to the FDA website.. there is a link about the rgulations on how it gets packed and all the other details on how it needs to be maintained and allthat crap that we really dont care about..but somewhere in there I dont know exactly as it was shown to me.. it talks about the amount of rat or bird crap that is allowed to go into our meat..yeah thats pretty sick huh.well unfortunately they cannot controll rats and other crap that gets intot hese factories.. so they figure they woul djust regulate the amount that can be in the meat..so next time you eat some ground beef or a nice burger think about that.. suck if i ruined it for you.. but to be exact if this is real or not lookit up.. I assumed it was as they showed it to me.. but I have yet to go look for it on that exact website..So I guess I can say that cannot confirm nor deny if ive eaten crap...also on the taco bell thing.. I few months ago.. I was eating there and some guy walked in pissed off because the drive thru people got his order all wrong.. this dude was pissed and he was funny.. of course he wanted his money back and he wanted his order right..then he busted out with jokes.. started asking everyone there how long they have been working htere and then he asked if this Certain taco Bell was the training center..Why/ some guy asked.. hes like cause everytime he goes there they seem to screw it all up.. thats the clean version.. He siad that they should but a sign outside in glowing neon that this was the Taco Bell Training Center..pretty funny..I thouhgt.

I don't see why people blame the whole corporation for just one of the brances mistakes.it is not the Taco Bell Corporations fault that your local taco bell, employed by your local people screwed up and ended up with a cockroach in your food.So instead of saying beware of taco bell, you should be saying beware of the taco bell in ____________ (instert state and city there)

I'd have to agree with AD. Even though the corporation has a tight leash on their stores, most of the stores are still privately owned. They just pay taco bell a big portion of their profits for the recipes, and pretty much the name.

Yeah It's local a thing, of course if the Headquarters isn't fixing hte problem then it could become federal. If you all remember a few months ago about hte rat infestation in the McDonald's, of course lets not forget the occasional finger or finger nail in the chili and wendy's either. I don't mind eating at fast food places because I am a snack craver and I go there from time to time, but when I hear stuff like that I sometimes check my food just in case. Of course if you were smart I would report that place to the department of health and get them inspected and make sure the are up to standards.

That is so distgusting!!!! Eww!!! That's why I hate fast food, besides it being so fattening! I've heard similiar stories about other fast food places many times.garbage: I've heard that about the ground meat. I've also heard that it's not only in our ground beef, but in most of all foods. It's a scary thought. Funny Taco Bell joke. lol

And the Local Health Board (or whatever it might be called) is who should be enforcing the Standards and Rules for Food Handling, infestation, etc. Call them to report this problem. If you can't find a local Health Board, start by calling the Municipal office (city hall) or the equivalent.

I don't see why people blame the whole corporation for just one of the brances mistakes.
it is not the Taco Bell Corporations fault that your local taco bell, employed by your local people screwed up and ended up with a cockroach in your food.

So instead of saying beware of taco bell, you should be saying beware of the taco bell in ____________ (instert state and city there)

That's quiet a good point.

I know it's abit silly to ask this, but what's Taco Bell like? :) Or even just a Taco? Coming from England I don't know :)

I also dont think its the corporations fault.. cause im sure they do keep a tight lid on things.. but you just cant control what an employee does or doesnt do.. its the same with situations where.. people claim that someone spitt in the food..you cant balame the the company but im sure you will tho.. but its that one person that screws it all up..

Have to say the complaints/dirty/etc coming out of the local fast food outlet pretty much depends on outlet themselves. There has been cases down here where the health inspectors actually had to shut down a branch for a day due to dirty working conditions.

You had one bad experience at one restaurant, that doesn't mean all taco bells have cockroaches. I for one would never go to that taco bell ever again, but it wouldn't stop me from going to all taco bells. I wouldn't have been happy with getting a refund and free food, i probably would have sued and if i didn't i would have called the health department, because thats just disgusting, and it means they aren't sanitary.

You had one bad experience at one restaurant, that doesn't mean all taco bells have cockroaches. I for one would never go to that taco bell ever again, but it wouldn't stop me from going to all taco bells. I wouldn't have been happy with getting a refund and free food, i probably would have sued and if i didn't i would have called the health department, because thats just disgusting, and it means they aren't sanitary.

but what if its somethign that was pre made, pre packed... Such as the meat and stuff theat most of these palces use.. A long time ago, I also heard about someguy biting inato a burger.. and it was crunchy.. come to find out it was a rat bone.. opened it up and after breaking the beat up.. the entire skeleton of the rat or mouse was in there.. they claimed that the mouse might have gotten in when the meat was pressed into a pattie so there went the mouse with the meat.. and pre packed and shipped out the the company..

I understand that that you shouldn't blame all Taco Bells over one independent one, but really too many similiar cases have happened in too many fast food places all across America in general. It's rediculous. I can understand why he's blaming the whole chain.

For those who asked, this is a taco.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It reminds me of a falafel now that I think about it. lol

Wow, that's just...bad. We don't have a Taco Bell here, although I've always wanted to try it. If I ever do, I'd be kind of nervous. I feel like I should poke all the food I order now...

That is gross! I can't believe they didn't see a roach in the food. There are sites that show the grades food inspectors give restaurants. They show what violations a restaurant had when they went there. Only one in the city I live in got a perfect score. All of the other 20 or so places got many violations including roaches, non-washed hands, and other horrible things.