xisto Community
SamiFX

A Calendar Software Give me a good one

I'm searching for a good Calendar Software, I want it with a reminder of the registered events and tasks, and it starts automatically with windows in the system tray and I wish it has a notebook too..and thanks in advance

Well, it sounds like you want a downloadable software calender, but I will suggest some web ones too.
I recommend

## Google Calender ( Google style beta, so you're safe. WEB )

## Scrybe ( Real beta, so be careful. WEB )

## Mozilla Sunbird ( Not beta, as far as I know, downloadable )

## CalGoo ( allows you to view Google calender from a desktop application, beta )

If you use Firefox or Thunderbird, there are extensions that add a calender functionality to those applications.
However, some of those are not full-fledged calender applications. Also, since they are extensions of another application,
you might lose your data if something goes wrong with Firefox.

Never store any really important stuff on here. Keep a backup on a USB key or just the old fashioned way of paper.

My Linux operating system comes with all that you are asking for, pre-installed. However, Evan's Calendar Reminder seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

The only one I ever came buy I think it was like Google Calender. I never really used it but I have heard of it bewfore.

OK I would suggest as my first option google calendar I think it is the one best software on the market which in fact is freeware. And as runner up I would suggest red box which actually suites you best as it is not online based like google but it works on your system and starts when your computer starts at least you can make it to start like that in your system tray also it has many features and one of them sitcks ro notebook call it how ever you like.

OK I would suggest as my first option google calendar I think it is the one best software on the market which in fact is freeware.
And as runner up I would suggest red box which actually suites you best as it is not online based like google but it works on your system and starts when your computer starts at least you can make it to start like that in your system tray also it has many features and one of them sitcks ro notebook call it how ever you like.

Try Chameleon Calendar from http://www.softshape.com/ its is a nice utility as desired by u it starts automatically with windows in the system tray ,its supports calendar which can be small or large, transparent or, even, hidden on your desktop,add urs notes by clicking on a calendar
and u can move mouse on calendar to read your records and may more it also has a clock.or u can try Chameleon Clock another product which also has events remider facility.i use Chameleon Clock
Edited by sourabhj (see edit history)

Why people need calendar software?because as long as i know., windowsXP itself already have this feature in the microsoft outlook., :P maybe someone can explain about comparing this, :P

Why people need calendar software?because as long as i know., windowsXP itself already have this feature in the microsoft outlook.,
:P maybe someone can explain about comparing this, :P

Might be due to the Bloat Factor in Microsoft products?
I have outlook on this box and have never opned it. Thunderbird Mail and Sunbird work fine for me.

Check out Rainlender as a desktop calender software. It allows all of what the opening post asks for. Including Importing of calendars from other sources..