xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Do You Believe In Dead People? Creepy as hell mind trick

Ok Get someone to close there eyes and keep them closed.Ask them, "Do you belive in dead people?"They say yes.Snap around the front side of their body 8 times.Cross their hands 8 times.Snap 4 timesCross their hands 4 times.Snap once over their heart.Cross their hands once.Ask, "Do you belive in dead people?"They say yes.Then make a come on motion with your hands and your hands only. See if their arms start to rise. It's creepy as hell if it works. :unsure:***Note: Warn them that if they se a light to wake up.

Ok Get someone to close there eyes and keep them closed.Ask them, "Do you belive in dead people?"
They say yes.
Snap around the front side of their body 8 times.
Cross their hands 8 times.
Snap 4 times
Cross their hands 4 times.
Snap once over their heart.
Cross their hands once.
Ask, "Do you belive in dead people?"
They say yes.
Then make a come on motion with your hands and your hands only. See if their arms start to rise. It's creepy as hell if it works. :unsure:

<sarcastic>Wow that stuff really works, i tried it, and then i said ajemboshkya-ajemboshkya and he did a tap dance for me! Try it!</sarcastic>

***Note: Warn them that if they se a light to wake up.

<sarcastic>Oh NO!!! I didn't read that line and my friend saw a light and he died!!!!!! Great now i have a death of my friend on my conscience.</sarcastic> Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Umm What exactly is this? Is this kind of like the thing when you have someone lay on the floor and make it feel like their legs go through the floor?

HAHAA.. I would love to read member's reactions in this thread :-) By the way, I don't understand the point in believing in dead people. If they are dead, they are dead. :-) Are you talking about spirits and souls?

what really makes me laugh, is when someone makes a retarded a$$ thread, thinking that they where actually posting something decent, and then everyone else makes fun of them, and yes, the reaction of the staff would be the same as opaque just did now, they leave the thread open for everyone to make fun of that one person, lmao, this happens in every anime related forums i go to... :unsure:

Hey,What if the person says know and then calls you a jack@$$ for trying it on them. I did not try it but just asking, Why do you bother the dead souls . Not making fun of you but It takes a lot of strength for a person who doesnt want to die to move "forward" or atleast that is what people I know say. I do not believe any of that though. If a person dies then it is over then and there...

OMG this is completely spam and that what you posted up there shouldve not been here and is of no use at all. This is for people related to health not some mythology that some stupid idiot believes in. Like posted above i have some of my own things to post.<sarcasm>OMG my friend said he lost control over his arms and started to jack off. Thanks to him i have my room dirty</sarcasm>

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.............................Actually I think what you're talking about is a simple biological phenommenon, I am not fimiliar with the method you mentioned by if you press your arm against a wall, and apply pressure for about 1 minute then step away from the wall, and keep your arm loose, it will start to rise, because your arm automatically assumes that you wish to continue pressing against the wall.