xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wenster

New Ricer In The Field (new Kid)

I forgot about posting an introduction thread. So here it is. My name is Nguyen. I am 19 years old and turning 20 in July. I live in Dallas, Texas and I go to college. but now I"m home for the summer. I'm not really excited about that. lol. Just in case you didn't get the title. Ricer is another name for Asian or whatever. lol. I am majoring in Bio/Pre-Med.My first sexual experience with a computer... lol. Just kidding. I've always liked playing with computers just not really having a job that deals with them like maybe computer programmer. I'm the tech guy around the block for computer retarded folks.

Welcome to the Xisto. *Start Lecture Here*Just as a matter of explanation, your definition of the "ricer" term used would be considered unacceptable if directed at another member. Since it is you using it towards yourself, the acceptability of the term is, well, acceptable, but members should note that any form of discriminatory or "flaming" expressions are discouraged. Cultural sensitivity is strictly enforced here at the Xisto.We consider ourselves as an Open Community and "Political Correctness" should be applied to your postings, to avoid offending anyone.Thanks for letting me rant... *End Lecture Here*

awh man. I just joined and I had my first lecture. hahaha. ehh its okay.Thanks for telling me. I wasn't trying to be offensive. Yes I am Vietnamese. Just my first name is said different than your friend's last name. It has to do with accent marks and stuff.

Welcome aboard, wenster!I'm one of the "veteran" members in the Trap 17 community. I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about as I think this site has a great social network and great hosting service. The staff are very helpful and supportive. If you run into a problem, just give them a shout and they'll try to sort things out. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to see more you on the boards!

Hey welcome I don't see reason why shouldn't you be happy if you are home for summer it is great parties and everything.Also which port did you used in your first sexual experience :)

Hey welcome I don't see reason why shouldn't you be happy if you are home for summer it is great parties and everything.
Also which port did you used in your first sexual experience :)

thanks. your funny. haha

I would have to say my USB port. why??? because its UNIVERSAL!!!! yeah. i'll leave it at that.

Asian parents aren't really accepting of their child as a partier. Home is like a prison cell. I type a few things on the computer which I was really responding to a thread on Xisto, and my mother is like "who are you talking to? your girlfriend?" egads!!! lol.

Welcome to Xisto. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself in the forums.I'm pretty new here as well but I think we'll agree that Xisto, hosting aside, is a great community.I hope to see you around, and possibly get into a heated (but civil) debate with you :)