xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Favorite King Of Fighters Female Character Athena, Mai, Yuri, or Leona?

The King of Fighters fighting game franchise have gained worldwide status since its? introduction in 1994. And what attracts the KOF games that make them so beloved over the years? The three-on-three team gameplay? The intense boss battles? The variety of colorful and intriguing characters? The cutting-edge gaprhics?Or is it a fact the franchise has a fantastic cast of lovely female fighters. From the sweet Sailor Moon-schoolgirl antics of Athena, to the tomboy attitude of Yuri, the hand-nose soldier without a past in Leona, to the sentimental sex appeal (and large chest size) or Mai, these ladies have attracted gamers from all over the world to play and hone their fantastic fighting moves. They even inspire some artist to create fanart or use their influence to create original characters. These girls are awesome in every sense of the word.So the $1,000,000 question might be: Who?s your favorite KOF girl?Athena Asamiya ? Blue Mary ? B. Jenet ? Chizuru Kagura ? Elisabeth ? Fio ? Foxy ? Hinako Shijou ? Hotaru Futaba ? K' ? K9999 ? Kasumi Todoh ? King ? Kula Diamond ? Leona Heidern ? Lien Neville ? Li Xiangfei ? Luise Meyrink ? Mai Shiranui ? Maki Kagura ? Malin ? Mature ? May Lee ? Mignon Beart ? Momoko ? Nagase ? Nakoruru ? Shermie ? Vanessa ? Vice ? Whip ? Yuki Kushinada ? Yuri Sakazaki My two cents: My favorite KOF girl is none other than Athena Asamiya. I love her anime schoolgirl attitude, her lovely singing voice, her vast array of costumes and her beautiful fighting abilities and fantastic powers. I fell in love with her ever since KOF 97 and I never look back.My second and third choices are Yuri and Leona respectively. Yuri is a feisty and independent individual whose style I adore. And I have great respect for Leona and cared about her dark past.Again, who?s your favorite? Comments.

Mai Shiranui has to be one of the best female fighters. Before lambasting my choice, consider that as far as animation is concerned Mai has alot to offer. I will start my excluding her obvious assets. Mai's twin sashes with spheres add what some in animation realms consdier to be a headache to keep track of alone. Not to mention her loin cloth gracefully rippling as she is in her ready stance. Mai's other bounce besides the obvious ones, is her hair , a great use of squash and stretch action. Mai's fan tassle also adds to the over all subtley given to an otherwise overlooked work of art. When considering that this all has to be put into play its almost easy to overlook her breast and buttocks bounce. As a female I think it would be wrong to consider that just because some boys get their rocks off on her, that some girls don't think that she's just a piece of *bottom*.

My favorite is Chizuru. I love her fighting style and somehow, I find it easier to play as her than other characters. I also loved her outfit and her elegance, and the fact that she isn't overly sexed up like some other female characters.