xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Womens Liberation

My friend and I were talking and suddenly he gave me the news that Women's Liberation had objected to saying that " Its a Man Made World " ... Or something crap like that. I really dont know if it is true..but they are objecting to the fact that HUMANS are referred as MAN. Well, we all know its a World made by both man and women but still its crappy looking at the objection that they have taken! I dont even know if there is any womens liberation .. but this was all a part of a chat that I had with my friend.. :D

The Male gender was the first on the Earth, according to the bible.]That's where you get 'MAN'.Yes it's true that today's society commonly references all humanity a 'MAN' when infact there are Females roaming this EArth too. Take a few minutes and step away from your computer and you too can experience a Female.For those of you who are coporate slaves, you are the main cause of this. You are the mind that says women stay at home with the kids while the men go to work in their offices. Hence 'MAN MADE WORLD'.Lately women have been taking their freedom accordingy. More and more women have been finding coporate jobs and stuying for profensions that are male orientated. Like at the massacre a few years back, women for practicing medice as a career.Some guys just dont seem to understand that women are apart of the world too, and as such, should not be taken for granted.

Yeah, fair enough, women are a part of this world and should be allowed and given the choice to everything men do. I don't argue about that.But complaining about the term "Mankind" and "manmade" etc, I think that's just stupid. If everything was "womenkind" and "womenmade", I for one wouldn't go around trying to change it. It doesn't directly involve my life, so why fix what isn't broken?