xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

Ridwan Sameer V.s Non-gfx Member Me V.S any single person not in the Gfx crew

Sig battle  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok guys,

Here i want to battle a non GFX member. these are the specifics for the sig

Theme: - Any

Render: - Yes

Render theme: - Any comic book person ( evil or good)

Min. Size: - 300*150

Max. Size: - 500*170

The first erson to pst will be the competitor. I want some one with talent to face but not in the GfX group :unsure:

OK please chalenge me. Here is my sig ( Entered This in an SOTW)

Posted Image

Note:- Images hosted by ImageFilez if unable to see please PM

Edited by Ridwan sameer (see edit history)

Hello, Ridwan! I was looking at your battle request (not that I am going to be in it or anything). I was looking at the size requirements and your sig size. It seems that your sig is bigger than the max. requirement! You might want to change that...

Hmmm, i think i will take on this challenge, i will post my result when i get it done..

good luck.

this otta be interesting, the evil sorcerer and the evil spirit -muhahahaha- lol

Posted Image

eck hate it hate it hate it! lol ohh well! u win XD

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I concur ridwan you either have to change the max sig size which is allowable since you started the topic or reduce your sig size to fulfill your requirements.

Ok done,Size is now maximised. And abus i don't understand are u taking part or not? cause peeps have to vote tou can't just say i won.Ok, let's just say the battle continues and the challener is albusok vote people votye first to get to 7 wins

lol yeah of course i am it was a joke.usually in battles like these they make a new topic specifically for voting.