xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Drawing Boards

I think it would be good if the forums would have some sort of drawing boards....like similar to the olaeki OR HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT.... Where you draw things like anime with all tese special tools and you can post comments on them....oh and also has a timer to time you :D

depend what kind of drawing thing in yr mind...do u mean by using Flash? or what do u mean?is a good suggestion i think...but i dun think it is a easy job...i just saying it is a big job ...for a small good....firstly the disk space for it will be a lot or extremely bigger than now...secondly a timer aswell? here is a web hosting forum...why do we need those? sorry if i'm sounds a bit mean...but is true that ...here is not a friends club or ...a dairy system..or a guess book...u see those drawing thing is usually build in guess book...try to think how many posts in a hour in this forum here...so i think it is a good suggestion....but no needed...

well, i think it'd be a great idea to have an art board on the forums, i found a wot of really good artisit who need a good place to show off XDmaybe if we have art boards, we can have sub boards? like one section for drawings and one for computer art. ...But then again, that'd be really pointless, theres really no difference. still, i'd really like an art board, i'd really like to show off my drawings =^__^= (i just sounded like some mature freak back there XP)

Cool... good idea to have a art board in forum.. i never seen about them bfore..
so the forum can score the art and give comment about it... yeah. And the best art should be announced and get a reward (for ex: more 5 MB space for hosting).

That is great idea

what bout ppl with 56k? surely its gonna be dead slow f or them. and if u do get lodas of ppl useing it it will be useless. and secondly wots the point? gonna take the bandwidth major!!!!

Wha? surely i'm died too.... ;)

It would be pretty easy to make a Java Applet that someone could draw with. I am not sure how it would be uploaded on the server. I would put some caps on the amount of images that could be uploaded and how frequently one person could submit new images. Older images would get deleted.