xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

The Human Torch Sig [by Imtay22]

Posted Image

Kinda same effect that I did on my last sig. Please rate this one and give it some comments/ what can make it better. I would also like some links to some good tutorials for the Gimp (direct link, not like pixel2life.com, do pixeltolife.com/gimp/sig-tut-456.html or something). Thanks!

Nice Imtay,I would have to say this is a 100% improvement from you. And it is 100% an improvement from your Ghost recon sig. I really ove the way the flames of the human torch blended in with the brushing and the render is cool. IF you make your ow renders. just try improving. Ifyou use 3Ds max like e or better i use many. You can make some pretty cool stuff. If youi did make this render by your self here's what i would do1. Just Makr a new layer for tyhe image. And name it highlight. then use the move feature and move the highlight just a nidge tot he left. (note:- It has to be a very small nudge.) and there you hve it perfectionOther than the render everyting is great superb. Except the border cause you used one simple plain color. Try making the forst border thrn another one with a new color and and another wiht the same one as the first boder made. and also lower the pixles each timeyou chage it ok. otherwise youll have a big fat border. I would prefer for the first border use. 8 PX then choose a differne t color and make it 6 PX. then choose the same color as the first border and make it 4 PXAnd there you have it at;ast perfection. Best work yet Imtay9.5/10That's just me let's see what the other maggots have to sayCya