xisto Community
itsajackle

I Don't Know What To Do

Ok so i like this girl in my drama class but i just learned last week that she used to like my best friend. So we were recently in a play together and we talked alot backstage because we both had minimal parts. Well now i dont know if she still likes him or if she even likes me at all. She made up this little nick-name for me and she made up a "secret" handshake and i cant tell if she likes me or what. So how do i tell if she likes me if there is a way

Edited by itsajackle (see edit history)

I know guys have this this about procrastinating that question and of course think of every excuse in the book not to ask. But here is how you you would go about asking if she likes you or not, you go up to her and ask if you can talk about something important. Then we you two are alone or in a private place you just ask her, it is just that easy. Then you will get one of two answers which is yes or no, if it is the latter just move on and remain friends and do normal friend stuff.There is no secret question, phrase, look, body language that iwll tell you if she likes you, unless she gives you that very nasty look of disgust then you can tell. So be a guy and just ask her, it's not like she will point and laugh at you for asking her a serious important question, especially since she is flirting with you.

Well you go for it, theres nothing else you can do, ive been in this situation and guess what, she DID like me, in fact if we got together i think we would be together still now and this was about 2 years ago and every day i live with that regret. You dont want t be in the same situation trust me!If she does like you then say something like "Well do you fancy a film tomorrow/friday/some day?" be confident and she will likely agree then we go from there! be spontaneous like put your arm around her, compliment her and most of all TALK! Girls like to talk and have interesting, funny conversations and im sure most girls would love a guy they can talk to as well as kiss etc.... so ask her to the movies and keep talking to her, crack jokes etc.. and be trustworthy, if she tells you something in secrecy never tell anyone else, not saying you would but honesty is really important to girls.... i think... Being a guy i cant tell you for sure but i have a really close girl mate and this is what ive learned so far!Just be confident, funny and spontaneous because the signs look good. And if she says no then just say something simple to push it aside like "Well you cant blame a guy for trying!" anything just to let her know that its not going to affect your friendship and so she knows she hasnt destroyed you emotionally and fees guilty! Things might seem weird for a while and you might be shy around her for a while but that will pass and you never know what might happen in the future!Good luck! and keep posting!

Ok well say she does like me then what is next cause remember she liked my best friend. o and btw i have never been in any sort of relationship so this is all new to me. :unsure:

If you have never been in a relationship who cares, don't hold back.

If she says no, don't feel rejected or hate yourself or anything like that because someone else will want to date you sooner or later. Rejection is part of the cycle of life. Everyone experiences rejection at least once or twice in their life. Don't be embarrassed by the fact you have never dated before because you're not alone in that lots of people are in the same situation. Just don't date someone for the sake of wanting to be a in a relationship.

you got to go for it is Easier said than done mate, take it slow ! but stick to the point , i.e i like/love u , hehe good luck make her feel like u like not the other way round, i.e wait for her to like u ! just stick close to her and talk to girls i always know when they need a good talk to release their minds and someone to listen to. if u get pissed off easily dont go into RELATIONS ! just be friends. thts my advice :unsure:scan

A lot of girls like a lot of guys and of course the opposite as well, but if you make the first move she will like you even more, she already thrown the signals out you just have to figure out what they mean by asking her. Everyone as gown through 1st relationship, of course every new relationship is like the first one because you start over and you build up from there. Heck do what the cave men did back in the day, knock her out with a club and drag her to your cave, second thought don't do that. Either way just ask her and then go from here it's that simple. relationships are the most complicated things just because some people are afraid to make the first move, of course some have it easier then other's but I won't go into that.Take her to an icecream social or whatever you crazy kids do these days :unsure: and have fun and then at the end of the night pop in the "I like you and would like to go out with you"and go from there.

Heck do what the cave men did back in the day, knock her out with a club and drag her to your cave,

hahaha Saint i wanted to say that hehehe :unsure: BTW are u still reading these posts or have u already got together and going on dates and on to get married already? hehelol :(

Stop thinking that you blew a major opportunity as well. Every second you spend with her that is making her happy is only working towards your cause. The only time you can say "I blew a major opportunity" is when she finds another guy and she says she did like you. I'd say plan to ask around middle to the end of the day, that way you could both have some time to think about what happens etc. when you ask her if she likes you.Something which is important, make sure you tell her how you feel, not too strong, but not to light. If you put her on the spot she may not be open with you, because she doesn't want to feel like a 'dill' and admit to liking you, if she has the slightest doubt that you might not like her. Understand?

So I was sitting there playing cards with her and some other people and one of her friends was talking the B-day present she was getting for her. i decided to ask her when her birthday was and she has the same b-day as me!! i thought she was messing me and she thought i was messing with her. that gave me the jitters :unsure:

Edited by itsajackle (see edit history)

Well here's my advice:Just go for it!Don't be to quick!Girls love it when a guy is honest to her, but not in your face blunt.I'm affraid that if she still likes your best friend there is nothing you can do.If she goes out with you, and you find out she still likes your best friend, she may be using you to get to him. I hope all goes well! :)

So around the same time i asked her if she liked me i also asked her if she still liked my best friend and she told me when hes nice to her. He usually makes jokes about her in class and makes fun of what she says and she told me hes nice to her people just dont see it. I even asked my friend if he liked her and he told me he had a Girlfriend. Its funny cause me and her talked on msn for around 5 hours and we finally got to "personal questions" like whats the dumbest thing you've ever done and theni asked her why she liked my friend and there was a long silence. and then she said she didn't know. then after that she told me i was nicer. Girls are very strange!!!!!!! :)