xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Demonatashadow Hickado

Sup, this is demonatashadow.Real name: HickadoAge:15-24 (I don't feel like going exact)Location: Tokyo, JapanHobbies: I like to take long walks to cool my temper, I like to play tennis a lot. I like to read, I'm somewhat of a book worm.Fav. Movie: Final Fantasy advent children and the harry potter series, the movies and the books.Fav. book: Cirque Du Freak is my most favorite, then demonata series (where I got my name), then the Harry Potter series.Why I came to Xisto?: Well it seems like a good community and talks about a lot of things, so its not like you average forums focused on one thing. I also needed a good hosting and Xisto just seems like the thing I need.I hope you enjoyed my profile, if you have any concerns or questions then go ahead and PM me.

Welcome Demonatashadow! Hope you find your host here with Xisto! I am Imtay22, a Xisto Trapper. Before you start posting, please read the Xisto Readme, Rules, and FAQ. Please look around the forum and meet our members. I see you like Harry Potter, try meeting Albus Dumbuledore. He is a Harry Potter kind of guy. Thanks for choosing Xisto.DON'T READ THE SPOILER!

Whoops! You read the spoiler! Now you gotta read the Readme,Rules and FAQ!

Welcome Demonata Shadow! :D (anything to do with Darren Shan? Cool books, they have Demonata in them :o) I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto (Sounds like a hotel :unsure: ) I know I have :( If you have anything to ask, message me or a high posted member (they tend to know more :( more likely more than me :P )Anyways, hello :( I'm Dagoth Nereviar! Enjoy ;)

Hi Demonoatashadow, and welcome aboard!Interesting to find a new member who just happens to live in the same country that I'm living in. Anyway, I'm one of the "veteran" members of the Xisto community and I think you've found a cool place to meet people and have top-notch free hosting as well. If you run into any problems, just ask one of the members or one of the moderators/admins!Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we look forward to seeing more of you on the boards!

Hello and welcome you seem like real friendly fellow. I have two friends from Japan I don't know where are they from but they are from Japan. Also nice to see new people who are comming and are actually active in this forum as some ofthem leave faster then they register.I am proud Xisto member.

As usual I am late again and now that your hosted you have a good idea what is to be expected in the forums so enjoy your stay, enjoy your hosting and tell your friends about how great this place is and the large community we have here that have many great people to help you out and stuff.

Interesting this guy is quite fast in cumulating is credits and staring his service seems like he is serious in his doing nice to see such people they can make Xisto only better.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I really apreciate it. Yes I am fast at getting credits, why? because I'm very active in the forums, I can also type very past, thus anabling me to make posts extremely quickly. I am a huge fan of the Cirque Du Freak series (written by Darren Shan). At the moment I'm living in America for school, I should update the introduction post. I'm Japan though and its a really cool place, especially the food and the girls, lol. I forgot to say something in my post, I really, really like Pumpkin pie. I don't really like apple pie and my American friends go, WHAT!!!!!!! How can you not like apple pie!! Well, never been a big fan of apples, lol. But Pumpkin pie, yummy in my tummy, especially with whipped cream on it. What about you guys, what is your favorite desert?? Oh and my fav. food is, Ramen (Japanese soup). What about you?? Whats you're favorite food??