xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Thank You Opaque And Buffalohelp And All Moderators For Their Hard Work. I think its time to thank our great admins and great Moderators f

I've been thinking for the last few days. And I think it's time to give OpaQue and BuffaloHELP and all the Moderators in here a big fat round of applause for a job well done.

Opaque and BuffaloHELP. While some maybe a little critical of the jobs you do in here. I am sure I am not alone who thinks you 2 are the best admins around. You 2 are always there when you are needed most. You answer questions that needs to be answered and you give people free hosting as in someplaces. You may have to pay a fee to be able to host. But everyone loves free stuff and you give everyone in here a free hosting accounts. Some of the members in here have moved on to other hosting services but mostly because they want to try for themselves to make a few big time websites. And this free hosting helps people learn the tricks and tools to host their own message boards. Their own websites and how to become great admins like you 2 are.

Moderating Team. You also deserve reconization as well. When BuffaloHELP and OpaQue. Are not around you guys are also around to give people a helping hand. You guys also deserve a toast. Some of your decisions may seem harsh at times. But it's only because you guys have a job to do. To keep an eye out for Spammers, double posts, and other things that may require your attentions. In the words of Donald Trump. You guys are the eyes and ears for BuffaloHELP and Opaque. You all deserve a toast and well deserved pat on the back for a job well done.

Bravo to all the Staff in Xisto.com and thanks for all that you do. And thanks for the free hosting accounts you guys provide. Thanks a million.

I give you guys a huge standing ovation and a toast. "Here's to Opaque and BuffaloHELP the best admins.

And to the best Moderators around thanks again you guys for all that you guys do. :unsure:

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

It's bit embarrassing to hear such applause :unsure:We, Xisto Staff, are all volunteers and I, for one, am doing this as a sheer joy of being part of Xisto Community. I truly appreciate most kind and uplifting words. And thanks to all great Xisto members for keeping and supporting this fine community to where it is today--and beyond.Thank you LR fan and everyone.

Hey,Why feel shy Buffalohelp?... I think when I started Xisto you were the sweetest guy to help me whe nI was a newbie...Then I progressed and I made nice friends with Saint Michael, jhaslip, Watermonkey, Matak.......And after I became a moderator...The other mods and Saint Michael helped me a lot by showing me quite a few things about moderation.Keep going guys and hope I too help you in some way. :unsure:

That's really nice of you, LR fan! I also agree with you. ^^ I understand how it is to manage a forum, as I have a few myself, and you all do a great job. :unsure:

All the hard work, time and money invested feels worthwhile :-) Thank you for supporting us. As for the Admin job, the credit goes to BuffaloHelp. He is the main guy leading Xisto :-) I m more sort of a techy guy. I thank BuffaloHelp for leading this community and maintaining its integrity high as ever.. :-)

Hey,I guess Xisto is filled with really nice people, Buff is so sweet and helpful while opaque is so modest and hard working. These kind of people give a fuzzy feeling which want to make you work hard. Keep going guys.:unsure: