xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scan06disk

Have U Heard Of The Philips 760 ?

hi guys,

I BET u $10 bucks(fraud)hehe that u would have never seen a Philips 760 well in fact no one in the whole of Australia has seen one except for me ! hehe its quite a good phone has a lot of features, only thing that astonished me was the FACT that it had a deragmenter inbuilt hahaha i saw it one day when i switched on my phone after a meeting to find out that it was defragmenting all my files(pictures, tones,etc hehe) it has a 1.3 Megapixel cam with video and a compression rate that can knock ur socks off its got just 18 mb of space and i can store a lot of pictures !! its very sleek and perfect u WOULD NEVER THINK A PHILIPS Can be soo good and well i have never tried to drop it hehe like a nokia 3310 hehe :unsure:

well here is a link to GSMARENA - philips 720

Philips 760 LINK (W/T PICTURE)

Enjoy,
Scan :(

lol nicee seems good. phones these days who knows whats going to be next. when i first bought my fone it was top of the range now in like a space of a few months its average u can never win lol