xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
subhasisg

Nokia 6600 Volume issue

Hi,I am completely new in this forum. So forgive my mistakes and pls point out the same to me. I am using a Nokia 6600 handset. Problem is Loudspeaker volume is too low. I am not able to hear properly in loudspeaker mode. I have shown in the Nokia Shop, they say there is no hardware problem. Is there any tweak using which I can enhance the volume. I have already tried *3370# for enhancing the full rate codec. But this does not seem to work on a 6600. Any help would be appreciated. Regards,Subhasis

Edited by subhasisg (see edit history)

dosnent look like a hardware problem cause it wouldnt be playing your mp3's ect louder. try check your settings maybe. i dont think there is a code to adjust things like that

err even mine 6600 didnt play any loud musicso i dont think it has to do any hardware problemalso there are chances that you are playing low bit mp3's. that will reduce the quality

Dear All,I am not playing MP3s. I am more concerned about the calls I receive. When I activate the Loudspeaker during a call (even with the volume set as maximum), the volume is too low. Subhasis

The 6600 only has a small video capability of around 10-12 seconds. It is quite an old handset, some newer ones have a much longer ability. moreover While making a paired devices attempt , my hand set says No blue tooth devices found, try again , but all repeated tries fail.

bro i have understand ya question properly i hav 6600 as wellthere is no problem with ya 6600 ..... but the loudspeeker sound is so slow in 6600 that u cant hear ..... some time when i ring service no and open louadspeaker i can very oftenly listenable the hello if i stay my phone near methis is not problem with ur phone all have the problem