xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Baseball Injury Last night...

Last night me and my Brother were playing baseball in our front yard. I threw a pop-up and it bounced of the palm of his mit right into his forehead! He said it didn't hurt much last night, but this morning he had stich marks on his head where the baseball hit him :unsure: . Then this morning we had to go to church, and when he walked by this one guy, he started laughing! Now all my relitaves are going to be laughing today because it's my birthday today. Just something funny that I wanted to share.

Lol, that's funny. He must have had his mitt close to his head for the ball to bounce and hit his head. I haven't had that happen to me in my experiences of playing catch. Don't be too harsh on your brother, he may try to get the same thing to happen to you. Enjoy your birthday and send me some cake! :unsure:

The last time I did something like that, I bled for about half an hour. (The ball hit me right on the outside corner of my eyebrow - pretty thin skin there, so it didn't take much.)You can bet that I was more careful to actually *catch* the ball after that *grins*

hee hee, When I was in a league, I was always good at avoiding pitches that were too far inside, then the one time all season I couldn't avoid it it was from the fastest pitcher in the league. It hit me right in the leg and I could barely walk to first base, good times.

This happened many years ago...My older brother was playing basebaell with his friends in grade 8. One guy with an metal bat was up with a strike and two balls, and my brother was up next to bat. I forget what happened exactly but the guy at bat hit a near homer, threw his bat like it was on fire and took off running; unfortunately the bat hit my brother square to the shins... yeouch! He walked funny for a while.