xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
THesystem

Hello

Sure would be nice if you included more information in your Introduction. There isn't enough there for most members to reply to.

Hello! This is Imtay22 from Michigan! Posted Image Have a look around this place and meet some members (especially Mich)! Hopefully you can make some new friends and become hosted by the best free host, Xisto. Be sure to read the FAQ, rules, and the Xisto ReadMe. Please Include more info in the Topic to tell us about you. hope to see you around often!

And what ever you do, do NOT read this spoiler!

Hey! Now that you read this you have to read the FAQ, rules, and ReadMe!

Welcome to Xisto! We would all love to know more about you! I'm husker (AKA evil corn) and I'm 15. Are you planning on getting hosted here? I've been hosted here for about a year and I love it! Everyone here is very kind and considerate. Have fun here at Xisto and read the rules!!

Hello THesystem Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich. Looks like Imtay22 linked to my gif. :unsure: Thanks for the referral.

If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. You will need to read the Trap 17 Read Me Page as well.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hello and welcome how are you hopefully you'll come back as it seems this is your first and last post. And you haven't come back in 5 days.I would wish you good luck but then again as it seems that you are not coming back this post might just stay futile attempt to earn few credits :unsure::(

well short and to the point I guess that's ok, but hopefully you tell us a bit more of yourself so as to get a better idea what kind of person and poster you will be in the forums. We area great community of designers that have a few thousand years of experience :unsure:, so enjoy your stay and see you in the forums.

Welcome aboard, THesystem!Great to have you as a member of the Xisto community, although it would be nice if youtold us a little about yourself (hobbies, interests, etc.) in your intro.I'm one of the "veteran" members myself, and I assure you that the people on this forum are very supportive. If you run into any problems, I'm sure some of the staff and member will be able to help you out.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and see you on the boards!

Welcome aboard, THesystem!
Great to have you as a member of the Xisto community, although it would be nice if youtold us a little about yourself (hobbies, interests, etc.) in your intro.

I'm one of the "veteran" members myself, and I assure you that the people on this forum are very supportive. If you run into any problems, I'm sure some of the staff and member will be able to help you out.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and see you on the boards!

Well you seem really agile on that picture of yours which wouldn't say that you are veteran.

Just kidding :)

Well hi THesystem. I would give a more detailed post but seeing as how you only put, "Hi im new, thats all" it's going to be a bit difficult. So I'll just make my post very, very boring, and it will be a very boring welcome too. Hello, I'm Demonatashadow and I'm not that new to Xisto but I'm not that old either. I joined a while ago, I like pie. I hope we get along, sorry for my very boring greeting but I don't like it when my posts are short, its a habit.