xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Evil Society's Official Home (website Review)

Well I was contemplating this idea for awhile and I just had to think about it and see what would happen, Then of course when I started designing the sigs and of course found our emoticon I thought about it more, then of course now that was semester for the school was over I could actually think about and so in a few hours this morning I found a template that I like and started working out the details for it and now it is complete.SO MEMBERS OF THE EVIL SOCIETY I BRING TO YOU OUR EVIL HOME PAGE AND MAY ALL THOSE FEAR US!!!.LINK NO LONGER VALID

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

wassup,As a fellow mmber of the evil society i would like to thank you . the design and the template is great. and thanks. we will get much popularity with this. are you planning on keeping this in your hosting account? or transgering it to qupis. well anyway thanks

No i will be keeping it on my account but It gave me a killer idea for getting a domain for the site, in which I work out the details to that later. Funny enough I wanted to design a template for this, but I thought against it and just found a simple design and then work with. Whats good I kept the site a simple 6 pages, but since this was quickly done I might add more to the site in the future.

lol Very nice. I like the site. If I had more time I could help more with it if you'd like. Maybe we could set up something special to do on it as part of our society. I like the design though and the start you have. After May 11, I'll be back and active on the forums more so I can keep up more with things.

National Creed

As a member of the Evil Society it is my duty to be mean and cruel and right out just nasty to people. Of course we can't do that to everyone, so we are evil to people we like and well they can't do anything about it now can they? The answer of course is NO!! Anyways, as a member of the Evil Society it is our job to make fun of people and tell them how their feet smell and talk about their cardboard box that they live in. We are amoung the civilized world so anyone who doesn't know about us will never regonize us either (we all live in a van down by the river).

This creed I say and this creed I do support as we bring evil amoung the forums of Xisto.com and of course in your own home. I pledge myself to thee and this oath I swear.

Lol, I love it. Great site SM. I recommend all who thinks they can take the evilness to visit this site, as it awesomeness of awesome. It's great to be evilPosted Image

Although no official date for this group was set Saint-Michael decided just 2 minutes ago that the Evil Society would celebrate it's founding the same day the Xisto forums went online in 2004.

Those must have been some big 2 minutes for you SM!

Nice! Maybe I can help you with the site? Like a login for the Evil Society Members so they can access special evil pages HAHAHAHA! Just an idea! Oh yeah you forgot to add my name in the History Page!

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

heh an evil site for an evil society, what about evil pages ?ow yea the template rocks !!! only little thing you might adjust, is that message about v1.0, it appears on every pageyou have to scroll down all the time to read the actual page's message, or is that the meaning of being evil to the visitors ^^

or is that the meaning of being evil to the visitors ^^

You are catching on to the whole purpose of the EVIL Society... might want to create an Application for Membership. Click here to apply...

If you're in the evil group and didn't get my message here is the user-bar that has been updated with Ridwan Sammer's sig in it

Posted Image

you can use this code

[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb111/evil_user_bar/user-bar.gif[/IMG]

and if i ever have to add another person to it, you will not have to change your signature again because it will be automatically updated when i change it. XD

enjoy

good job on the site SM

I love the template, I think it goes well with the site. The only real thing I think needs "changing" are a couple of spelling mistakes. Apart from that great site :unsure:

The only real thing I think needs "changing" are a couple of spelling mistakes.

It is an EVIL site so what for spelling mistakes! HAHAHAHA! I WILL STUFF THAT SITE IN YO MOUTH, MATT2! HAHAHAHA! NOW GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! Nice site SM any thought into my evil pages for only evil members?

Nice site. Great job on the absract thing, must of taken loads of time. Read around it, don't understand why the welcom part is on ever page. Should just keep it to the main page. Overall, ncie simple looking site. Make sure to psot if you update as it is only V1.0

At long last, PURE EVIL has manifested in the most sinister site known to man and those who fully comprehend it's message in all it's vile, fiendish splendor. All hail to Saint Michael and his wicked minions. May this blessed site bestow upon us the evil inspiration to forge new paths in diabolical malevolence. Amen

this site took about two hours and some change, image came my render collection, I will be making some minor updates to it in the near future, the reason I kept the welcome to the all hte pages, was that this was a speedy design so I just left it there. Version 1.0 came from the original template, so I won't be changing the look of the site any time soon. But like I said I speed coding this and so in the course of coming weeks I be making minor updates and what not it.Thanks for the comments, and of course members of the evil society start bringing in suggestions for what you like to add, I won't be uploading any type forum or guest book, because we do most of our discussion here in the forums to begin with and I don't feel like maintaining something when it is such a small group.

I thought I throw in a small update for every I made some minor adjustments to the pages and added a poll section to the site so members and none members can decide on some new idea's I thought about when expending the site so enjoy. for a quick link to the polls go here NO LONGER VALID! Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Well I finally Updated the site based on the results of the poll and of course made some minor changes to the navigation menu. The big update is the about page, I decided to go with a index of links based on the polls I set up since the actual navigation menu is set in stone and any changes made to it would break the design.So here are some quick links for you to enjoy, but don't forget to visit the rest of the site, also I do have a forum set up but at this time I am still trying to figure out where I want to go with it.NO LONGER VALID LINKS

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)