xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Hello, Everyone.

Hi. I'm Dangerman_1973. And I am a foodservice worker from Everett, WA.I came here in the US from the Philippines in 1983. I was hoping to live the American dream someday. But I have to face so many trails and tribulations along to way.My interests are movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, Internet surfing, comic books, action figures (especially the 12-inch variety) and political activism (I'm an anti-war advocate and I hate Bush). I also like pets especially dogs. My favorite foods are of the American variety: hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza. But I also like dishes from my native country and I love Japanese foods, specifically sushi and teriyaki beef or chicken.My former interests were maps, cars, military firearms, professional wrestling and rap music. I also used to like Disney stuff, but personal differences and boredom made me quit in favor of more mature anime-related stuff.My hates (or politically-correctly speaking, dislikes) are Republicans, threats to the environment, Winnie the Pooh, the Disney Channel, Dragonball Z, and US presidents who wage illegal wars on defenseless nations based on false pretenses.My favorite cartoon/anime characters are Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, The Love Hina cast; Sam, Alex and Clover from Totally Spies, The KND from Codename: Kids Next Door, Kira Yamato from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/Destiny; Peter, Stewie and Brian Griffin from Family Guy and, hopefully, Haruhi Suzumiya.My favorite games are Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike and the King of Fighters franchise (my favorite game character from the franchise is Athena Asamiya)I hope I will like it here in Xisto.com since they approve my application. I think I'm going to like it here.Thank you all so much. And I hope we get to know each other.

Hey, what a nice interesting introduction. Best I have seen in a long while. Hello, and welcome from Michigan, USA. You sound like a very interesting person. Keep up these interesting posts and you will have your credits for your hosting in no time flat. Do check out the rules and TOS stuff. Wouldn't want you to get in any trouble. LOL and Good Luck!

Wow! Talk about a detailed introduction! Well done Dangerman, and welcome aboard!I'm one of the "veteran" members here in the Trap 17 community, and judging by your hobbies/interests/etc. I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about. If you ever run into any problems, just ask one of the members, moderators or the admins. The people here are really supportive!Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Detailed indeed, OMG!! :( someone who hate DBZ and is not a teenager color me shocked :unsure:, either way welcome to the site and since your hosted already enjoy the free hosting in all it's glory and of course if you got problems don't be afraid to ask or even post about them and you will most likely get a response the moment you post it :D

Hello hopefully you'll stay long time with us in the Xisto you'll see that it is awesome experience and tool also I would like to point out that I wich you the best chasing American dream which you might one day achive maybe even with Xisto you'll never know until you try.