xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icedragn

4 Gmail Invites Left, Anyone Want?

Like the topic so clearly states i have 4 gmail invites left and i will give them for free of course because i dont need them and why not help others out who want a gmail account, im more than satisfied with there service and 1gb of space is pretty sweet so just post here and the first 4 post that want a gmail invite will get them so post here and just wait and i will invite you when i read your posts.

Like the topic so clearly states i have 4 gmail invites left and i will give them for free of course because i dont need them and why not help others out who want a gmail account, im more than satisfied with there service and 1gb of space is pretty sweet so just post here and the first 4 post that want a gmail invite will get them so post here and  just wait and i will invite you when i read your posts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i want please sent an email to me ...mailto:m-way@163.com

i need very much.

thank you

winsonfeel your gmail invite has been sent and you will beable to access gmail as soon as you receive it, now there are still 3 gmail invites remaining if anyone else would like one please post asking for one and also leave your email address. To those who dont already know, gmail offers 1gb of email space FREE, so get ur gmail now!

unlike hotmail and probably yahoo/aol, there is NO upload limits on attachments and with1gig of space, its pretty sweet. Also there is a way that i saw on "The Screen Savers" which is a show on G4Tech Tv about how to use your gmail account as a networked drive which seems pretty cool :D ill have to try it sometime.

im doing this too build a site

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do hope you know that they are going to deny you webspace for all these lame posts :D

If there are any accounts left - I wouldn't mind one.

military_rcd@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Amanda

Durham Leafs

Halo 2 Clan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Durham Leafs, you got it, check your email and go sign up and have fun using gmail. People, there is now 2 gmail invites left, if you want one post here.

I'd take one....

please email me at skyblade15@walla.com

preciate it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes last one, and you got it opticalillusion.

/Closed

I have not Gmaili Want gmail inviteif some body Here Have InvitePlz Send Invite toiman_arash_amir@yahoo.comi Want GMailthanks a lothave good time