xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Favorite Cs Assault Rifle

One of the best parts of playing Counter-Strike are the assault rifles in the game. I rather prefer them to submachine guns and shotguns because their rifle ammunition makes them perfect close-quarter weapons, especially in close encounters. They're especially unique since they are based in real-world assault weapons. The Source engine makes these guns look like if they were the real things. I also like the special features and options of the rifles (the M4A1's detachable silencer and the Bullpup and Krieg 552's 2X scope), which gives them tactical advantages over the opposing team.Which one these CS assault rifles you like the best?- Clarion 5.56 (FAMAS)- IDF Defender (Galil)- CV-47 (AK-47)- Krieg 552 (Sig-552)- Maverick M4A1 Carbine (Colt M4A1)- Bullpup (Steyr AUG)My favorite picks are the1. M4A12. The Clarion3. The Bullpup.

I play counter strike source and Assault rifles are my favorite. If I am playing counter terrorists the my favorite is the M4A1. I also like to use the clarion 5.56 where I am pretty sure that in real life it uses the same ammunition as the M4A1. If i am playing as the terrorists then I am going to use the Defender or the gun that looks like an AK 47.

In my option are1.AK47 (CV-47)2.M4A1 Carbine (Maverick M4A1 Carbine)3.SG 552 Commando (Krieg 552)4.Steyr AUG (Bullpup)5.Galil (IDF Defender)6.Famas (Clarion 5.56)Why I Put Ak47 at first and why not M4 Carbine at first.This Ak47 was almost too popular even I love him, cause the gun has enough accuracy is you aim it well and not spray the bullet. Power is like an real assault rifle. The well known gun for terrorist in counter strike or other video game Such as Counter Strike, Gta 3, Gta VCS, Gta LCS, Gta Sa, Battlefield 2, Conflict Vietnam war, Vietnam war And ETC. M4 accuracy is a popular answer for American but also a wrong answer the peep sight are higher than gun barrel too much cause the accuracy decreased since the recoil was low but keep spread also has same accuracy as AK47. The M4A1 hand guard was hot if keep shooting and not shopping just like AK47 Rifle. AK47 Is cheap and easy to clean just use boot lace to clean is enough But M4 does not it also has feeding bullet problem. AK47 is easy to reload pull out magazine insert new one and then pull the chamber and that enough but M4 need to pul magazine insert new one push the magazine hard then pull the one at back which has more than ak47 one reload time...There still many so I wont say all okay ?Summary record on AK47 and M4A1AK47Fire Power : 83 %Accuracy : 59 %Rate of fire : 60 %Recoil : 49 %Range : 57 %Overall : 89 %M4A1Fire Power : 69 %Accuracy : 57 %Rate of fire : 70 %Recoil : 69 %Range : 57 %Overall : 75 % why ? (Lacking people like him cause less people vote him)Result : AK47 WON ! :)

Both AK and AR hardcore fans are annoying, both designs are more than 40 years old! There are newer, more reliable and more accurate weapons that will (and already are) replace them. AKs (mainly chinese stamped ones) are cheap tho'.

-reply by IEatPeople

IDF Defender (Galil) helps me much if i want to make short headshot.But the AK-47 always help if you want to make big headshots for seconds.That is when i am Terrorist. Terrorists are my favorite but sometimes if there is no place in terrorists force i go to Counter force and i buy M4A1...That is the best weapon in Counter Strike but terrorists with skills can destroy CTS with m4a1