xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EIite Grunt

Call Of Duty 3 (waste Of My Money) Why call of duty 2 is better then 3

From my point of view, i was upset with call of duty 3. I thought call of duty 2 was much better, but that's just my opinion. Call of duty 3 was good but i thought it would be better. And to think i traded in call of duty 2 today cause i didn't play it any more.

I'd have to agree. I bought call of duty 3, extremely dissapointed. It didn't have any real new features in it. I'd have to say that Call of Duty 2 was the best. Wish I could get a refund, too bad.

Wow, really?! I was really looking forward to buying it, but maybe I'll have second thoughts on it. I love COD2 right now, and was hoping COD3 would be even better, but if there's no new features ... I don't know anymore.

Call of Duty 2 is better?? :unsure: And i was planning on getting COD3, too. I have COD 1 and 2—both were good, and COD2 was better than COD1. COD1 had more stages, but were short. COD2 has long stages, but not as much as COD1. Please tell me at least COD3 has a lot of long stages!

Call of Duty 3 had a good story mode, but I was able to beat it in one weekend (about 5-7 hours). The stages seem to meld into each other though.

I liked COD 3, but it really isn't that different from COD 2. The main different is you can actually drive around cars and shoot people in them. There are different maps of course. The graphics are a lit better, but that's about it. Don't spend too much money on it.

The only COD game i have played was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Everything about this game is awesome. Even though, at times you just want to throw the controller on the floor or tv. Single player is really something and multiplayer is very addictive. Killing another person is very easy to do. The game is basically skill and not rank, but need rank to get more unlock able content. Developers are active in the multiplayer is 100% plus.

If I was going to get previously COD game, which one would I should get?

If the only CoD you've played is CoD4: Modern Warfare, than the only older CoD game you will probably like is CoD2.CoD4 is such a huge leap ahead from the previous games, though, so you might not even like the older games. Personally, I only play CoD2 once in a while with friends online, but that's about it.-reply by Xeigrich

Since my last statement, i have purchased and played COD3. And i must say, no way is COD2 better. I've been a Call of Duty fan since part one, and i must say that with each new release, the Call of Duty games just keep getting better. I have played part 4 and loved it. It is so realistic, that when you play the other older versions, they appear cartoonish. But to get back to Call of Duty 3, the graphics have increased since COD2, even if it wasn't by much. Gameplay has become better, especially multiplayer. The game may be as short as the others, but multiplayer is where the action is at. :) There may be a lot of bugs and glitches in the system, but that doesn't matter much to me. And i love the fact that you don't have to go around looking for health in order to heal. COD2 blew COD1 out of the water, COD3 blew COD2 out also, COD4 to COD3, and i can only assume COD5 will make COD4 appear obsolete.

Guys buy Call Of Duty 2 or 4. buy COD2 if u really want a challenge since everyone that plays it is really good, and the weapons and old style.buy COD4 because its a great story line, great graphic, and the online is more bigger, and the better you get you level up, get new weapons, at lvl 55 u can reset you sigh and make it look cooler. i know so much of COD4 since i have it.