xisto Community
EIite Grunt

What Movies Are You Waiting For just post a reply about what movie your wait to come out.

I agree with lethologica! I can't wait until The Dark Knight comes out. It looks so good. I hope it does as good as Iron Man did. I'm also looking forward to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009). I guess 2009 is kind of far off from now but I can't wait to see what Michael Bay and the visual effects studio ILM - Industrial Light and Magic - can pull out of their hats.

Love the theme song by Ozzy for Iron man... Anyway im interested in the new Don't Mess With The Zohan (I don't think its out in Aussie yet)... All movies starring Adam Sandler are absolutely classic, especially when he screams and yells its just hilarious.Theres also another movie i've got my eyes on starring Jim Carrey, can't remember what that was but =\

um, i dont know, lemme think... oh, theres this one movie i heard about that looks interesting... oh, whats the name...whats the name??

oh yeah... TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely the greatest book saga ever and now,,, now its gonna be a major motion picture! *squel* i cannot wait, counting the days till nov 21!!! omgomgomg, i love twilight!!!

(sorry, twilight addict. heehee)

>_<

i'm waiting eagerly for harry potter 6 to come out. i'm hoping it will be good like the previous one. the 4th movie wasn't that good but the 5th was so i can't wait for the 6th to come out. I also want to see saw 5 when it comes out. i've already started seeing advertisements on tv about it - it sounds cool! :lol: