xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EIite Grunt

Halo 3 Beta talking about the halo 3 beta

if you dont now the halo 3 beta comes ou this month May 16th ur either in it or u got crackdown it will start may and end in june (yes very short) there will be 3 playable maps in the beta i dont rememba the names.lol but it will only be matchmaking some it will be hard to get in a party with your friend i hope i see some of you in the beta and i hope you support SWAT PRODUCTIONS.EIite Grunt

I need to get an XBOX360 for this lol i am kiddingi personally cant stand FPS games on console but thats just me to me it needs to be on a PC for me to take it seriously i dont know why its a bad habit that i formed when playing halo on Xbox for first time...my friend is buying crackdown so i will soon play it :unsure:

k i love FPS and every since i got halo 1 its always been my favorite kind of video game.but i dont mind if ant dissagrees and dosnt like FPS cause i disagree with some ppl in adventure and racing,and stuff but yea im just waiting 4 the betta

unless your local gamestop is out of crackdown games its not to hard to get in the beta,but in the sign up thing at bungie that was hard my friend got in that but its kind of hard to get in the beta.

crackdown itself is pretty damn fun i played the 15 min trial over and over at my friends house it was sooo much funjust kicking peoples asses and doing whatever you want is fun...its other new selling point is the fact that it has the Halo 3 Beta...when will they learn?

halo 3 beta sucksthe new weapons and graphics are cool and everything but its still the same!!some people ardy found a way to play custom matches on halo 3. You can change the gravity and everything, which means you can change it so u can jump very high like your super bouncing everywhere, and change it to the point where you walk super fast that its like litteraly impossible to kill people with. In the custom matches you get to choose all the weapons also, and its funny how bungie is talking about the "pistol" that was going to be all great. but in the custom matches i played ardy, its stupid and pretty hard to kill people with. Its better to use a Spiker than a "Magnum".But any wayz after a week of playing it i got bored of it fast. Im not the only one who got bored of it because all my friends online have crackdown and we all played halo 3 at the beggining. And now people are just going back to Halo 2 and Gears of War, because its getting really gay. I think the ranking system on halo 3 sucks also because its pointless. In training games u can pick up your rank and to me thats stupid because it takes no skill since your playing newbs.Well theres my opinion on halo 3 beta :\

halo 3 beta sucks
the new weapons and graphics are cool and everything but its still the same!!

some people ardy found a way to play custom matches on halo 3. You can change the gravity and everything, which means you can change it so u can jump very high like your super bouncing everywhere, and change it to the point where you walk super fast that its like litteraly impossible to kill people with. In the custom matches you get to choose all the weapons also, and its funny how bungie is talking about the "pistol" that was going to be all great. but in the custom matches i played ardy, its stupid and pretty hard to kill people with. Its better to use a Spiker than a "Magnum".

But any wayz after a week of playing it i got bored of it fast. Im not the only one who got bored of it because all my friends online have crackdown and we all played halo 3 at the beggining. And now people are just going back to Halo 2 and Gears of War, because its getting really gay. I think the ranking system on halo 3 sucks also because its pointless. In training games u can pick up your rank and to me thats stupid because it takes no skill since your playing newbs.

Well theres my opinion on halo 3 beta :\

Same here. Ive watched my friends friend play it. Doesnt look like it is worth buying.. Too me at least

I haven't played it because I didn't really want to. But my friend played it and I have seen videos and it looks like a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to September when it comes out. But I did see a funny video yesterday called Master Chief Sucks at Halo. It's a hilarious video about a little Master Chief doll getting on his owner's 360 and playing Halo 3 Beta. He talks crap and is horrible. He blames everything that happens to him on "haxors" and Bungie. It's funny because he finally gets a kill and says "How do you like my balls in your face, dumbass" and you hear over the headset that it wasn't even a good kill because he was afk getting food lol. He continuously tries the noob combo and stuff like that. And finally he camps with the shotgun in a small area and then the game ends. It's hilarious. Look it up on Youtube :)

OMG i can't beleive i missed that, i never new about that, can you still get it? well my xbox 360 is broken, so that is kind of pointless, um, so it only had 3 maps? did it use the old halo gfx, or was the beta with th new one? why did they release it.. just for testing? or is it only released to certain people? because i don't think it would be good testing to release a beta to the public, because they could get pissed if it were screwed up, and they could sue.. So they brought back some weapons from the halo 1? right? im happy about that.That is the only reason i got the 360 halo3....

OMG i can't beleive i missed that, i never new about that, can you still get it? well my xbox 360 is broken, so that is kind of pointless, um, so it only had 3 maps? did it use the old halo gfx, or was the beta with th new one? why did they release it.. just for testing? or is it only released to certain people? because i don't think it would be good testing to release a beta to the public, because they could get pissed if it were screwed up, and they could sue..
So they brought back some weapons from the halo 1? right? im happy about that.

That is the only reason i got the 360 halo3....

When something is in released in Beta, it means it's in testing. It's put out for people to test it and to find bugs because the creators can't always find the bugs we can find. So they release a limited version and we can play and report all the bugs we find. But the selected people are the ones that have to like take a piece of paper and write down all the bugs they find when playing. But yes, they did bring back a couple weapons. I know for sure the assault rifle which pleases me. And no, no one could sue them at all for errors in the game. It's out just for that. To see what errors are there.